Question: Where does Nick Saban Show & Tide TV air on DirecTV & Dish Network???

drues4bama

BamaNation Citizen
I live in Greenville, SC and since we had no CSS Channel this year, we had no way of watching the Nick Saban Show or the Tide TV This Week show. Can anyone offer help as to where does The Nick Saban Show & Tide TV This Week air on DirecTV & Dish Network, not counting local channels??? We have Charter Communications cable TV, but hope to be able to change to DirecTV or Dish Network in order to be able to see these 2 Alabama shows. Thanks for any help you can give.

Roll Tide Roll!!!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Not sure about TideTv on direct TV but the Nick Saban Show airs Sunday nights. Not sure exact time as I have it set to record each episode..

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Wish the SEC Network would air the coaches shows! I'm on Charter and since there is no CSS I miss CNS Show as well! :(
Makes no sense they don't. Assuming CSS other regionals have the rights to the coaches shows. I'd assume as those expire they will show up on the SEC Network.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.