NFL Playoffs

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Ball game. 31-17 Seahawks. Classy of Seattle to take a knee on three straight downs to end the game instead of trying to run up the score. They look very good.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Yep. I was looking for Seattle to put another TD up at the end.

Good to see them end it with some class.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I not a huge NFL fan - well at least until the Dolphins get their act together and get back in contention - but the games yesterday were pretty good.

It helped that both teams I was pulling for won.

Today I'm a Packer/Eddie Lacy fan!

As I was reading the thread though, I couldn't help but wonder what ever happened to our forum member who had the vintage Patriot avatar?

Can't remember his screen name...think it included the word Crimson but not positive.

Anyone know? He was a great poster and I miss his posts.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I not a huge NFL fan - well at least until the Dolphins get their act together and get back in contention - but the games yesterday were pretty good.

It helped that both teams I was pulling for won.

Today I'm a Packer/Eddie Lacy fan!

As I was reading the thread though, I couldn't help but wonder what ever happened to our forum member who had the vintage Patriot avatar?

Can't remember his screen name...think it included the word Crimson but not positive.

Anyone know? He was a great poster and I miss his posts.
DiamondDust

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
1-29-14 was his last post - on the football forum.

I remember now - he's a photo journalist and lives in T-town.

Maybe he's taking some time off....can't blame anyone for that....

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...riots-substitutions-vs-baltimore-ravens-legal

A spokesman for the NFL told ESPN's Chris Mortensen that the New England Patriots' substitutions Saturday night against the Baltimore Ravens were legal from a formation and reporting standpoint.

After his team's 35-31 loss, Ravens coach John Harbaugh objected to what he called a "substitution trick" by the Patriots in the third quarter of Saturday's AFC divisional playoff game, saying it was "clearly deception" that he hoped the league would examine.

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
By the rule - a correct call . By the eye - possibly the worst reversal I've ever seen . I'm no Cowboy fan , but Bryant had clear control of the ball .

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.