Trevor Lacey

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Lacey has put together a terrific season. His performance with NCSt has been exactly what we thought he would do with us when he committed to us. Good for him though, he's found something better for him. I wish him well

BamaMTA06

All-SEC
Sep 9, 2007
NC State is the perfect place for Lacey. He doesn't have to play defense and he has the green light to shoot any shot he wants.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I have not watched any NCSU games this season so I don't know how he is playing. I see that he leads the team in scoring. I've read some positive articles but don't know how much spin they have in them.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
NOTE: I've seen references to yesterday's game turn into a CMG love fest on other Bama boards which I am a member. I hope it doesn't happen in this thread. TR is no longer a player at Alabama, as he has taken a different path. Good Luck!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
NOTE: I've seen references to yesterday's game turn into a CMG love fest on other Bama boards which I am a member. I hope it doesn't happen in this thread. TR is no longer a player at Alabama, as he has taken a different path. Good Luck!
Well said he moved on and so should us as fans.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
ACC! ACC!! ACC!!! And for the four-exclamation point denouement, Gottfraud good riddance!!!!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
TR did great.. but it doesn't define his season. LDLane is 100 percent correct. I've seen smilar things on other board and I felt sick. Lacey had lot of stuff going on in his life, which I won't get into here on the board, but It was best for him to transfer... and it took him a while to understand that he has to be patient with offense at NC... He's better player mentally... His game has changed for the better, but I've noticed few things about his game that he really need to works on... and given CMG's reptuation on the floor, Im not suprised.

wsims74

3rd Team
Apr 30, 2013
he was good for at 3 3s a game, That loss along wit pollard was the reason for last years season. Now we are back at full strength. rtr

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I don't know what his % on threes is with them, but, when he was with us, he was much streakier even than most shooters. After the games when he'd be cold, several times I posted his stats from his last two years in HS, and he was right on track. He had a number of "0-fers" in HS also. I wish him the best, but I like our team better without him...

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
TR is doing a great job coaching the Rockets. :)

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com
I think it's painfully obvious by now that some players didn't work out at this time and some players had to go! It's not wrong or right, it's life and part of the process sometimes and I'm happy for TR & Bama, I think this was great for both. I know for me I love what I'm seeing right now with Bama and I'm not sure If I would be saying that if he and our current coach stayed together. Roll Tide!

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Out of fairness, Trevor is playing at a far higher level at NC State than I ever expected -- team leader, top scorer and assist guy, the all-around player many of us expected to see at Alabama but rarely did. The effect of a change of scenery -- and perhaps coaches -- has been profound.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.