Game Thread: Oregon v.s. Ohio State for the Title

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
You guys know me, I hate the guys in game breads that bring the mood down and talk overly negative about our players. That being said, I am absolutely sick to my stomach that we aren't watching our boys fight tonight. I just want to see our offense come alive with Amari and Blake one more time.
😪

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Nice spy on Cardale Jones by the safety there. That's a technique I wouldn't mind see us using against mobile QBs, which almost all QBs are..

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
You guys know me, I hate the guys in game breads that bring the mood down and talk overly negative about our players. That being said, I am absolutely sick to my stomach that we aren't watching our boys fight tonight. I just want to see our offense come alive with Amari and Blake one more time.
��
I just can't get past that we got beat by a third string quarterback with ONE game under his belt. We'll see what happens as the game goes on but so far Oregon is making him look like a third string quarterback.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.