Game Thread: Oregon v.s. Ohio State for the Title

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
Wow, I really thought Oregon was just that good. Clearly, they are not. Maybe it's just they are tight as they sure killed themselves early. In answer to those of you talking about Meyer, prepare to be sick of him. He won't leave OSU as there is no competition in the Big 10 to worry about like there was when he was at UF. Clearly OSU is good, but couple that with absolutely zero competition and why would you ever leave?
He is great in a weak conference but I guarantee Harbaugh beats him within his first 2 seasons. Harbaugh won't trump him but he will living up the competition.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Best 3rd string quarterback I've seen in my lifetime! Feels zero pressure & confidence is just growing!
It's one thing for a guy that big to be able to run. But he seems to be able to throw with pretty good accuracy, even on the run. How good will he be if he keeps improving at his current rate.

Krymsonman

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Wow, I really thought Oregon was just that good. Clearly, they are not. Maybe it's just they are tight as they sure killed themselves early. In answer to those of you talking about Meyer, prepare to be sick of him. He won't leave OSU as there is no competition in the Big 10 to worry about like there was when he was at UF. Clearly OSU is good, but couple that with absolutely zero competition and why would you ever leave?
I'm a Michigan Man in an Alabama sweat shirt!

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Jim Harbaugh may have something to say about that. :wink:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.