Alabama players react live to Ohio State-Oregon in CFP championship

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
He could have been exploding tonight had Bama continued to run the play Ohio St could not stop. Power sweep left against Ohio St worked all 5 times it was run behind Big Cam Robinson. Never for less than 5 yards.
Amen, preach it and pass the plate......MAN...this is what I was thinking all night.....if I feel this bad I can only imagine what CNS and the team is feeling......I want to take my frustrations out on "Whiskey" in the 1st game next year...:)

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
That article had a picture of Henry in the weight room. Probably thinking about how he didn't touch the ball at all in the second quarter.....that said, hope the boys stay angry all summer and hang 50 on Wisky.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
dynasty talk has began with OSU. I was uncomfortable when that talk happen after 2009, so I would like to see OSU burgeoning "dynasty" talk end as quickly as it began.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I honestly thought we'd be really HUNGRY this year. Apparently, we were NOT! Seems like we are NEVER hungry in
the Sugar Bowl! We've only been embarrassed 3 consecutive times in the Sugar Bowl.

tOSU wanted it MORE and were hungry in the Sugar Bowl and they stayed hungry last night. I honestly don't like
using that "t" before OSU! Is that arrogance or just to distinguish them from Oklahoma State U. and Oregon State U?

What do they feed those hungry players in Ohio?

rbvols

Scout Team
Sep 4, 2003
tulsa,ok. usa
I honestly thought we'd be really HUNGRY this year. Apparently, we were NOT! Seems like we are NEVER hungry in
the Sugar Bowl! We've only been embarrassed 3 consecutive times in the Sugar Bowl.

tOSU wanted it MORE and were hungry in the Sugar Bowl and they stayed hungry last night. I honestly don't like
using that "t" before OSU! Is that arrogance or just to distinguish them from Oklahoma State U. and Oregon State U?

That's why I always designate them as anOSU.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
That's why I always designate them as anOSU.
FWIW, I don't know any OSU grads that refer to OSU as tOSU, in writing or speech. This is something that the players have latched onto, but that is an ego thing. I would bet you that none of the current Buckeye players even understands where "THE" Ohio State University began, or why.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee

tOSU distinguishes them from OSU or OSU. Like UTK or USCw.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.