I didn't mind losing to Ohio State in the Sugar

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
In the Sugar Bowl we lost to the better team on the night. How I dislike typing those words but it's the truth. In the NC game, the buckeyes just took Oregon to school. It was not a fair fight and, again, they deserved the win. Just wished like heck it wasn't to an Urban Myth coached team!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Do you mind losing to Awbarn?
That's enough to bring on a 365 day state of depression unless it's leap year!

Lance Thompson went to Tennercee! Was he a traitor? Or did Coach show him the door?

Now, Lance's done and gone to da' Barn? Is he still a traitor? Or did Coach show him the door to the Barn? He better
watch where he steps or he could step in it!

As a coach, I could NEVER go to the Dark side!

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Sorry about the teaser title. What I meant to say was that I didn't mind losing near as bad as I hated the callers acting like they were Bama fans and whining about getting beat. All they were trying to do was cast Bama fans as a bunch of whiners.

bama2112

All-American
Nov 19, 2006
Cobb County, Ga.
You don't mind losing the most important game of the year to Ohio State (and all that comes with it)?

Welcome to crazy town. Population: you.
Well said, he had better be glad I wasnt a mod for a day I would have deleted the thread. Was there another game after the Sugar Bowl. If there was I must has missed it watching Sons of Anarchy.

Yes we are spoiled , do you want it any other way?

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
You don't mind losing the most important game of the year to Ohio State (and all that comes with it)?

Welcome to crazy town. Population: you.
Evidently you can't read too well or you would have read more than the title.
Welcome to dummy town. Population: You
Take the other dummy agreeing with you to dummy town too. There's a reason you're not Mod for a day.

Last edited:

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
I will never, ever say that. I want to win and that's it.
Maybe the title came out different than I intended. No one hates to see Bama lose any worse than I do, I hate just as bad or worse if possible for to listen to these so called fans that are really not Bama fans at all get on Finebaun ot whatever talk radio show and whine that Bama lost, then the media jumps all over it.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Probably take Harbaugh 3 years to accomplish that feat. To get his recruits in.
I don't know how badly (or how well) Hoke recruited, or if his offensive philosophy was different than Harb's, but I think he does it in 2 years, maybe less. Four and five stars, if they start as freshmen (they might at Michigan) won't be around longer than 3 years (if they produce accordingly). I don't think Michigan is devoid of talent now, and he will get the best out of what he has.
And it's the rivalry thing, too.

Maybe the title came out different than I intended. No one hates to see Bama lose any worse than I do, I hate just as bad or worse if possible for to listen to these so called fans that are really not Bama fans at all get on Finebaun ot whatever talk radio show and whine that Bama lost, then the media jumps all over it.
Got you!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.