I didn't mind losing to Ohio State in the Sugar

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Well, maybe I did but not near as much as I hate listening to these radio call in shows every morning when fans from different schools call in talking about Bama fans need to stop whining and all kinds of trash. Most of the whiney fans calling in are most likely albrun fans but the most call ins are from Ohio St. fans and Oregon and USCw and every where but Alabama. We lost the Sugar Bowl to a real good Ohio State team with a chip on their shoulder, end of story. We have the best coaches and the best players and we'll be back year after year. I'm proud of what Bama accomplished this year and I'm sure most all teams would like to "BE LIKE BAMA".

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
I do. I am a sore loser. I admit it.......As a matter of fact, I do not know what game against Ohio State you are referring. I have had severe memory loss since December 6.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Well, maybe I did but not near as much as I hate listening to these radio call in shows every morning when fans from different schools call in talking about Bama fans need to stop whining and all kinds of trash. Most of the whiney fans calling in are most likely albrun fans but the most call ins are from Ohio St. fans and Oregon and USCw and every where but Alabama. We lost the Sugar Bowl to a real good Ohio State team with a chip on their shoulder, end of story. We have the best coaches and the best players and we'll be back year after year. I'm proud of what Bama accomplished this year and I'm sure most all teams would like to "BE LIKE BAMA".
I quit listening to sports talk callers two years ago, and life is infinitely more pleasant.

I do enjoy guests, and they're typically on the hour or half hour, so it's pretty easy to find them. When they open back up for callers, I switch the channel immediately.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
While I hate to lose to anybody, I understand where you are coming from. I enjoyed watching Oregon getting lit up last night. I got tired of hearing how "physical" they were and how they were so ready to take on the power teams. We played a much better game and had a chance to beat Ohio State "if" we do a few things differently. I never thought Oregon had control of that game last night except for the first drive.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I did! I don't like to lose to anyone. Winning NEVER gets boring!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I mind but I do respect what the Buckeyes did to earn their title. Tip of the hat but I'd rather have won...especially since out of the four playoff games, Alabama and OSU looked like the two best teams.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
What in the inappropriate word are you talking about?? I hate losing. You just can't win them all these days...
I know we will lose some games but most of the whining against Bama Fans comes from the cow college and the rest are Bama Wannabees from out of state that would say anything if they thought it would help bring the SEC down. They call in the sport radio shows pretending to be staunch Bama Fans and start off by wanting to get rid of CNS. No true Bama Fan would even dream of making such an assinine statement.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
I would rather sit my blistered and excoriated butt in a pepper patch in the middle of July than to see Bama lose.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I minded so much that I didn't watch the championship game!!
Not even one play...didn't even know who won until Tuesday morning. Didn't really matter, but then seeing the rioting in Columbus and reading the majority of the comments from OSU fans made it really bad. I never liked OSU, even back in the Woody Hayes era. He always struck me as a big blowhard.
Now they rank at the top of my list of those teams I'd rather see anybody beat than I would eat; outside of the SEC, of course. Orange puke, barn, who's (at times all three interchangeable in rank) top the list, then OSU is now solidly entrenched in the 4th spot, with a bullet.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I quit listening to sports talk callers two years ago, and life is infinitely more pleasant.

I do enjoy guests, and they're typically on the hour or half hour, so it's pretty easy to find them. When they open back up for callers, I switch the channel immediately.
Yeah, I refuse to listen to Finebaum when the fans call in. I like guests who know what they're talking about. The morning drive on JOX 94.5 is much better than Finebaum.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.