Bovada Las Vegas Releases Early Odds for 2015-2016 Champion (Bama - 10/1)

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
OSU won't win it again next season but will be in the playoff selection as the number one or two seed. I'll also predict that if Mariota bolts for the NFL Oregon won't even win their conference. I think we win the West and will be in the SECCG against Tennessee. We'll have beaten them in the regular season and will have to beat them twice to get into the playoff. Overall I don't see any dominate teams in the SEC next season. That's including us. Granted that is subject to change with offseason development and unexpected variables. But right now, looking at the QB's coming back and how the conference as a hole rounded out the 2014 season. The SEC still maybe have the deepest conference but will not be head and shoulders above the rest next season.

superbamashane

1st Team
Aug 14, 2006
Sylacauga, AL
I don't understand all of the Auburn love. I've seen early predictions for next season from #2 to #6. An 8-5 team is losing it's QB, it's top 2 RB's, a center, 2 of it's top 3 WR's(maybe all 3), it's top tight end, and several on defense. What am I missing?

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I don't understand all of the Auburn love. I've seen early predictions for next season from #2 to #6. An 8-5 team is losing it's QB, it's top 2 RB's, a center, 2 of it's top 3 WR's(maybe all 3), it's top tight end, and several on defense. What am I missing?
I agree with you, for the exact reasons you cite.

Only thing I can figure is an expectation that Muschamp will magically transform the defense. He's definitely an upgrade from EJ, but that much in one year? Color me skeptical.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
All of this is good for us -- next season. The target is mostly removed. Next season though for us will be another rebuilding one probably. I'm still expecting 9-3. Hopefully, we'll get back to playing smashmouth football. Until I see signs of it, I'm sticking to 9-3.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
All of this is good for us -- next season. The target is mostly removed. Next season though for us will be another rebuilding one probably. I'm still expecting 9-3. Hopefully, we'll get back to playing smashmouth football. Until I see signs of it, I'm sticking to 9-3.
With the unknowns that is a conservative prediction and possibly not that far off either. Who knows? I would love for Kiffin to get a hold of Coker this offseason and coach him up so he could come out and light up the scoreboard. But I'm also a fan of getting back to a smash mouth running game as well.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
I would love for Kiffin to get a hold of Coker this offseason and coach him up so he could come out and light up the scoreboard. But I'm also a fan of getting back to a smash mouth running game as well.
Get the OL right and I think we have the skill players to do both. All hinges on the OL.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
The target is never removed.....

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Every analysis i've seen places the surge solely on the return of WM to DC.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I agree with this also. I look at Auburn as a 8-4 team in 2015. There's no way they're in the top ten even.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.