Congrats to B1GTide

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Classy post. You must be a tOSU fan.
The original post was to congratulate a fellow TideFans member who posts on this board regularly. His wife is a Bama fan. If you don't like OSU fans, then no one here would try to change your mind. If you read this whole thread you'll find many people like B1GTide and were happy for him that OSU won and told him as much.
They won, your team lost.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I've failed to show up here because I needed time to bandage my wounds from January 1. But congrats to B1GTider, a classy Buckeye fan who enables me to be happy for folks like him even when I don't particularly care for the cut of Urban Meyer's jaw.

Congrats buddy - and we're gonna beat you next time!!!

RTR

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
Yes. I know I'm late but it's great to have him as a member here. The Buckeyes showed the nation how to play team ball at a top level no matter the odds.

I was more afraid of them than any team, especially the way almost every Bama fan just knew we were so superior to any Big Ten1112 school. It trickles down to the players.

If that sounds like some kind of excuse I do not mean it that way. The best looking team won it all.

It really puts the fire into a team that's told they're gonna get embarrassed by every football couch potato out there. It somewhat reminded me of the 92 game against Miami.

Although I hope our players were not as disrespectful whenever they met up in the Big Easy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.