Congrats to B1GTide

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
I just wanted to say congratulations to B1GTide on the buckeyes win. I've always enjoyed your posts and your takes are always balanced. I know you have the Bama connection too but enjoy your win and maybe we can meet in the future again! Roll Tide and congrats to the Bucks!

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Agreed. Great season, particularly to come back from such early adversity. Thank you for your contributions to this site, B1GTide.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Thank you for this, but mostly I would like to thank you all for allowing my wife and I to share these last few years with you on this board. You are a great group, and we have both enjoyed the time that we spend here.

Here's to the next few years! May both of our programs continue to thrive!

:cheers2:

GeorgiaTider

All-SEC
Oct 30, 2005
Thank you for this, but mostly I would like to thank you all for allowing my wife and I to share these last few years with you on this board. You are a great group, and we have both enjoyed the time that we spend here.

Here's to the next few years! May both of our programs continue to thrive!

:cheers2:
I only want OSU to thrive against other teams. Nothing personal. :biggrin2:

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I guess it helps when OSU can cheat and use the Red Acorn Club to pay the refs off. ***Blue Font***

Anyways Ohio State had a great season and I hope they and Alabama can meet again next year in a rematch.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I just wanted to say congratulations to B1GTide on the buckeyes win. I've always enjoyed your posts and your takes are always balanced. I know you have the Bama connection too but enjoy your win and maybe we can meet in the future again! Roll Tide and congrats to the Bucks!
You beat me to it. I enjoy B1GTide thoughts on various topics. Good to get an honest take from some other section of the country.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Amen. Always enjoy his balanced perspective. Especially useful when emotions (high or low) need to be tempered.

I'm Alabama through the core, but as passionate fans, we sometimes get irrationally euphoric or depressed. BIG brings sanity.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I offer my sincere congrats to B1GTide, tOSU, the Buckeye Nation, and the Buckeye players. They silenced all doubters and did so in a dominating fashion.

I do, however, reserve the right to continue to hate Urban Meyer.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Congrats, B1GTide! You guys earned it.

Hopefully we can knock you guys off next year, exacting some revenge and adding one of those new spiffy trophies to the collection...

RTR

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Me too, I`ll second that !! Congrats B1G! Always enjoy the perspectives you bring to the board.

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Congrats BIG. I still think the trophy looks like something Raymond's mom sculpted, but it is something to be proud of. We'll getcha next year.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I offer my sincere congrats to B1GTide, tOSU, the Buckeye Nation, and the Buckeye players. They silenced all doubters and did so in a dominating fashion.

I do, however, reserve the right to continue to hate Urban Meyer.
I like Big just fine, but I don't like Urby or his team.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.