Les hires Yaw Yaw Orgeron

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Ed is an expert when it comes to the defensive line," Miles said in a statement. "He will bring tremendous enthusiasm and energy to our program. His passion and love for the state of Louisiana makes him a great fit for us.

This is a great hire for us and we are really excited about Coach O becoming a Tiger."

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ach-ed-orgeron-hired-lsu-defensive-line-coach

Yaw Yaw is flexing his muscles already! Looking back at previous recruiting team ranking I can find no reason he is regarded as a great recruiter. They must be taking into account where he is recruiting and not how highly rated the class is.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Those two kinda make up the dream team of interviews. I can't readily think of when we'll see both of them interviewed at the same time but will someone please, PLEASE make this happen!

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think coach O is more of a position coach than anything else so it is a good hire. He is a heck of a recruiter and a good line coach, and out of all the defensive staff decisions LSU has made this month.. This is probably the one that makes the most sense.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.