Where Things Stand -- January 15, 2015

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Take it for what it is worth in recruiting....Cager is good friends with McGraw and he laughed at the notion of Rico flipping, he said Rico was all Bama ....

But he could be covering for his buddy...who knows. It is recruiting season.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Yea my pre season guesses (penciled in class in the fall before the season--a list of 28) I had Richmond on my list.....I have missed only 5 so far (counting Richmond when he committed to Ole ....). Hopefully he can flip and get my list closer to reality..... I was on a good roll for awhile.

Some were wishful thinking that actually worked out for Bama and my guesses! But, Dang it, Looks like Cowart and Jefferson are going to be 2 more of my misses and would make 7 misses, but Richmind could help Bama and me out! LOL

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
It's looking as if Drew Richmond will be taking an OV to Bama on January 30th. The visit is not officially set in stone just yet, but the family discussed it with Coach Saban during his in-home visit today.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
It's looking as if Drew Richmond will be taking an OV to Bama on January 30th. The visit is not officially set in stone just yet, but the family discussed it with Coach Saban during his in-home visit today.
Rico is the perfect hybrid Safety/corner we have been looking for. When i watch him it reminds me of Ramsey that was from Tennessee as well

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Prince Tega Wanogho, Jr. is one of the interesting recruits that I've seen in a long time. He could be a future superstar or he could never make it past the scout team. I'd take a chance on him just because of the vast potential that he has. If he ever does develop then he could be a guy that is unstoppable coming off the edge rushing the passer.
Prince Tega snapped his leg playing basketball. Retweet by Cecil Hurt.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ray Ray isn't coming this weekend. He's visiting Clemson. Confirmed by his father.

The staff thinks we hold on to McGraw. Mainly because even though UGA is in his ear, his mom loves Bama.

Also..forget about Drew Richmond. Not happening.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Ray Ray isn't coming this weekend. He's visiting Clemson. Confirmed by his father.

The staff thinks we hold on to McGraw. Mainly because even though UGA is in his ear, his mom loves Bama.

Thanks, Mack. At OT, do we now move on to the Atlanta kid or to another position entirely?

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I hope you are right but was hearing mom was going to turnover the decision completely to Rico and he was wanting to go back to GA.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.