Lane Kiffin Confirms Return to Alabama

Bad Pony

All-American
Nov 14, 1999
Pelham
Someone on BOL stated barner DelGreco on JOX said his NFL source stated it was a lock that Kiffin to the 49ers was happening. So much for "sources" eh...

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

BamaFanatJSU

1st Team
Apr 24, 2008
Rainbow City, AL
Someone on BOL stated barner DelGreco on JOX said his NFL source stated it was a lock that Kiffin to the 49ers was happening. So much for "sources" eh...
Seriously, that guy has got to be one of the biggest homers in all of sports talk radio/TV. He honestly makes the OD tough to listen to, and up here in northeast Alabama, we don't exactly have a lot of good options on the radio at 6:30 a.m.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I like Kiffin and am glad he'll be returning. And I can definitely see the advantage of these statements for maintaining and receiving future commitments. We're shoring up some of our 2014 deficiencies in this new awesome recruiting class and I don't want to see anything put that in jeopardy.

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
Naw, cause the Olympics requires training. Conclusion jumping only requires randomness in thought.

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
I rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than listen to that fool. He could be an aubie announcer because you have to be an extreme aubie homer to be one.

Seriously, that guy has got to be one of the biggest homers in all of sports talk radio/TV. He honestly makes the OD tough to listen to, and up here in northeast Alabama, we don't exactly have a lot of good options on the radio at 6:30 a.m.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Good news and could be even better for recruiting. It seems our rivals fear Coach Kiffin just a tad. Good news he staying. Need to have a succession plan in place. If he does as well as I expect him to this year he will have a ton of opportunities next year. We need to have a young guy learning all they can from him and continue the system once he leaves. Anyone that was using this against us in recruiting it may have just backfired.

B

BroadwayJoe777

From the "media" reports, I thought he was gone. So much for the "media."
Glad to have Kiffy back!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Glad to see this issue settled. In today's super speed world of lightning fast social media, I think this rumor was hurting recruiting, if only slightly.
Now that the statements have been made, maybe things can get back to normal and we can wrap up one of the best classes ever with a very strong finish.
RTR!
sip

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Congrats to Sip, he nailed it! My biggest concern was having the 3rd OC in three years. It's not good to have to change especially with the amount of new starters we will have. I can't wait to see how he develops our QB whoever it is. RTR!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Congrats to Sip, he nailed it! My biggest concern was having the 3rd OC in three years. It's not good to have to change especially with the amount of new starters we will have. I can't wait to see how he develops our QB whoever it is. RTR!
LOL

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
Re: Lane Kiffin a candidate for 49ers OC job

I never thought he was going to leave...until I started keeping up with this thread. What's interesting to me is when a guy does what he said he was going to do it comes as a shock. Different world to me. Anyway I'm glad he is staying and hope that lasts for a couple more years to develop some QB's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.