News Article: God Help This World! NJ Woman Sets Newborn Baby of Fire in the Middle of the Street

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Hypernkemberly is the woman's name and I will never forget it because of the horrible thing she did.
Like you, this is the kind of thing that leaves me wondering how we have fallen so far that this could even be considered.

AV8N

1st Team
Sep 18, 2013
Interesting that the "journalists " could spell Hyphernkemberly but couldn't grasp site/sight or defy/deny.
That woman must be seriously disturbed.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Don't most if not all fire departments have a no questions asked policy for people who wish to drop kids off and eliminate them from their lives?

It's too bad this person didn't go that route.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
This piece of garbage needs to be set on fire as well and put down!

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
Don't most if not all fire departments have a no questions asked policy for people who wish to drop kids off and eliminate them from their lives?

They do and everybody knows that. There are several places that are "safe havens". Not sure if there is much that can help someone this depraved save for something that involves a "caliber".

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins

In Alabama, it's the "Safe Harbor" law, passed in 2000; you can leave a newborn at a hospital, police station, or fire house, w. no questions--you can be asked for a basic family history, but are not required to provide it.

You then have 30 days to change your mind--again, no questions asked. After that, the state begins termination of parental rights.

All 50 states have some variant; the AL law was spearheaded by a Mobile reporter after she covered a story about an infant being left in a dumpster.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
I really shouldn't have opened the thread. The little girl in my avatar is my seven year old Chinese daughter. On the day she was born she was left in a vegetable box at the gate of an orphanage. A nurse coming to work found her the next morning, umbilical cord still attached. In China, there are no safe harbors and the state spends time trying to find the parents. Of course, my child's parents were not found so we were able to adopt her.

She's been the biggest blessing in my life and I thank God for her daily. She's very happy, intelligent, beautiful, and gifted.

Anyone who harms an infant has to be mentally ill. It would be completely beyond my scope.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I really shouldn't have opened the thread. The little girl in my avatar is my seven year old Chinese daughter. On the day she was born she was left in a vegetable box at the gate of an orphanage. A nurse coming to work found her the next morning, umbilical cord still attached. In China, there are no safe harbors and the state spends time trying to find the parents. Of course, my child's parents were not found so we were able to adopt her.

She's been the biggest blessing in my life and I thank God for her daily. She's very happy, intelligent, beautiful, and gifted.

Anyone who harms an infant has to be mentally ill. It would be completely beyond my scope.
Our Sunday School lesson yesterday was about the value of life. I sat in church yesterday with my wife, and four children . I would occasionally glance over there to look at all of them lined up like little ducklings sitting on the pugh. I thought to myself "How in the world could anybody, I mean anybody harm a child?"

Kudos to you for stepping up to the plate when the parents wouldn't.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.