Eddie and Ha Ha Have Already Made an Impact in Today's Game

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
I do no like the Seahawks but watching the Packers choke away that game was simply GLORIOUS. This game just made my year as a Bears fan. I know that is a sad state of the Bears, I don't care, I am still enjoying that loss by the Pack.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Go Hawks! What a game. Hate I didn't Norwood get a shot today since Richardson went down with a knee injury last week.

Edit: I don't remember seeing him in the game, but someone in this thread said he was in there.

Last edited:

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I don't hate him, but I think a lot of people dislike him not for his emotion, but because he cheated like crazy at USC then skipped town before the hammer fell. Not that anyone has any love for USC, per se, but there's definite dirtbag history there.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Go Hawks! What a game. Hate I didn't Norwood get a shot today since Richardson went down with a knee injury last week.

Edit: I don't remember seeing him in the game, but someone in this thread said he was in there.
Yes, Norwood was in the game. He didn't have many opportunities, though. The one pass that was a fastball that went through HaHa's hands for an INT was meant for Norwood. Hope to see him get more opportunities in the Super Bowl.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
LMAO Aaron Rodgers isn't hurt! It's all garbage. Plus you can't put any of this on Aaron, his passes were sharp all day.
Actually you can put it on Aaron. He had the ball in the redzone 5 times in the 1st quarter and only came away with one touchdown the entire game. The Packers had a decent score because Seattle continued to turn the ball over and give them good field position.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Actually you can put it on Aaron. He had the ball in the redzone 5 times in the 1st quarter and only came away with one touchdown the entire game. The Packers had a decent score because Seattle continued to turn the ball over and give them good field position.
I think the coaching decision not to go for the 4th and Goal at the start of the game really set the tone for a poor decision making night for the Green Bay Coaching staff.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I think the coaching decision not to go for the 4th and Goal at the start of the game really set the tone for a poor decision making night for the Green Bay Coaching staff.
I'll agree with that. I've grown so tired of them giving it to Kuhn on yard-to-go situations. I've seen him get shut down in those situations far more than Eddie Lacy. They do it so often that it never comes as a surprise to the defense. I'd have given it Lacy three times in that situation, but I always say that when the Pack gets in that situation.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
Yup, if they would have run Eddie twice instead of Kuhn once I think they'd have been better off. NFL coaches like to play conservative so if it doesn't go their way they take blame. Playing the odds (more 4th down conversions, less kicks) is a more effective strategy but leaves coaches open to criticism.

On the last Seattle int I wonder why the GB player didn't try for a longer return.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Yup, if they would have run Eddie twice instead of Kuhn once I think they'd have been better off. NFL coaches like to play conservative so if it doesn't go their way they take blame. Playing the odds (more 4th down conversions, less kicks) is a more effective strategy but leaves coaches open to criticism.

On the last Seattle int I wonder why the GB player didn't try for a longer return.
Evidently he felt the staff wouldn't be conservative !

REBELZED

All-American
Dec 6, 2006
I wanted the Packers to win, so that made the loss that much worse. I got a bad feeling after that last INT when the GB player slid down and the whole team was celebrating like they had already won. I wondered why they were acting like the game was in the bag when there was still 5+ minutes on the clock...

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
The Packers coaching staff (all of them) should not have a job in football next season.
Even though McCarthy's just been extended through 2020, I voiced my protest this morning by unveiling unofficial Packer owners offseason apparel

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.