Eddie and Ha Ha Have Already Made an Impact in Today's Game

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I thought there should have been safety help for the long ball on the last play..It's crazy to play one on one as good as these WR are in the NFL..The DB's needs help covering these WR's..

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
The Pack can thank McCarthy for going uber conservative before the Seahawks scored the two TD's. They acted like the game was over with over 5 mins to go after the pick.

Exactly right. Disgusting coaching by McCarthy.
Starting when he didn't take the personal foul against Clay Matthews that would've given Seattle a 1st and 45. Instead they hit a 3d and 19 and take it down the field - and who shows up? Why, it's the Great White Hoax Hawk, in, er pass coverage, no wait, run coverage, no wait, no man's land so the punter can throw the first touchdown pass for his position ever in an NFL playoff game. And then ol' Hoax just happened to be in on every Seattle scoring play, conspicuous by his ghostly presence. Hoax, Hoax, Hoax - what must done to rid the GB roster of your gamut of spectral gaffes?

And how 'bout the special teams wizard for Green Bay, Shawn Slocum, picking his hands team on the onside kick with the same deft touch for his FG protection team which got a near-NFL record seven of Mason Crosby's kicks blocked this year.

So McCarthy can share the abundance of mis-coaching wealth he and his staff accrued in today's game. Green Bay's had some last-minute mishaps (who can forget 4th-and-26 vs. the Eagles) over the years in the playoffs, but this collapse "tops" 'em all. Well orchestrated, Mike, going conservative, and orchestrating your team right out of the Super Bowl.

CrimsonblakeII

Scout Team
Feb 19, 2012
Seattle, WA
I used to hate Pete Carroll now I completely respect this guy. He's just an energetic great coach. I think alot of people hate his b/c he shows his emotions on his sleeve, he's a Rah rah type of guy when we're used to angry and stern. His style works, keeps the team fired up.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
That TE Rodgers had just about the worst ending to a game as I've ever seen. Truth be known, GB lost this game due to inefficiency in the Red Zone way back in the 1st quarter. It easily could have been 24-0 at halftime. That said, Seattle's Def had a lot to do with that. Aaron Rodgers isn't hurt...Pack win this game PERIOD.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I used to hate Pete Carroll now I completely respect this guy. He's just an energetic great coach. I think alot of people hate his b/c he shows his emotions on his sleeve, he's a Rah rah type of guy when we're used to angry and stern.
I don't hate him, but I think a lot of people dislike him not for his emotion, but because he cheated like crazy at USC then skipped town before the hammer fell. Not that anyone has any love for USC, per se, but there's definite dirtbag history there.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.