WR K.J. Hill Decommits From Arkansas Following Official Visit to Alabama

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
Re: K.J. Hill Decommits

I could see this playing out multiple ways.

It's a possibility that the writing is on the wall with Charlot, and we put a real push on him this weekend on his visit (which would explain the timing).

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I could see this playing out multiple ways.

It's a possibility that the writing is on the wall with Charlot, and we put a real push on him this weekend on his visit (which would explain the timing).
Interesting could be a understatement. There is a write up about Cager on tider insider (it is free) basically saying he hung out with Hill this weekend and Hill told him he was a silent commit to us before he committed to the hawgs. He also went on to say the way Charlot is talking he thinks he will sign with us. Not sure we have room for two wide outs currently but the staff may know of one or two possble flips in the near future. Of course all this is coming from Cager so take it for what it is worth.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Not sure we have room for two wide outs currently but the staff may know of one or two possble flips in the near future. Of course all this is coming from Cager so take it for what it is worth.
Only Saban/staff knows how many slots we have available. For all we know we could have 2 or 3 slots to count towards last year. Also have heard aTm is hard on Sheffield, and a current Ag is confident he will flip and join him at aTm. Minkah is also shaky at best right now. He worries me...

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Only Saban/staff knows how many slots we have available. For all we know we could have 2 or 3 slots to count towards last year. Also have heard aTm is hard on Sheffield, and a current Ag is confident he will flip and join him at aTm. Minkah is also shaky at best right now. He worries me...
Minkah worries me as well, I think Sheffield will stick. I think he really thought about his decision long before he made it, and did not commit before he knew for sure. At least that is the impression I got.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

I will be shocked if Sheffield decommits. He and his family said he had known for 3 months he was going to commit to Bama after he comiitted at the UAAA game and it was very difficult to keep it a secret. I don't see why now all of a sudden he is going to A&M. Minkah is possible.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

I will be shocked if Sheffield decommits. He and his family said he had known for 3 months he was going to commit to Bama after he comiitted at the UAAA game and it was very difficult to keep it a secret. I don't see why now all of a sudden he is going to A&M. Minkah is possible.
I hope they both stay. Just know Sheffield is getting lots of pressure and Minkah may be looking at a system that will get him on the field Day 1. Not sure ANY true freshman could pick up Saban's complex system in under 2 years. Kirkpatrick, Jackson, HaHa, Landon all took until their Jr year to be all america type DB's.

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006

I hope they both stay. Just know Sheffield is getting lots of pressure and Minkah may be looking at a system that will get him on the field Day 1. Not sure ANY true freshman could pick up Saban's complex system in under 2 years. Kirkpatrick, Jackson, HaHa, Landon all took until their Jr year to be all america type DB's.
They will both stick as soon as the new DB coach is announced and they get to talk and see him in Crimson Tide gear.....

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland

A source thinks we have room for 2 WRs....I'd take Hill over any of them. FYI, Sheffield sint lookin and McGraw was heavily recruiting cager

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame

A source thinks we have room for 2 WRs....I'd take Hill over any of them. FYI, Sheffield sint lookin and McGraw was heavily recruiting cager
I read where some experts are now saying Charlot will end up here again. Does this basically mean that it come down to possibly choosing 2 of the 3 between Hill, Charlot, and Cager.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I found this site & it's a really awesome site full of information..After watching his Video Clips, all I can say is WOW, I hope he comes to Bama & adds depth immediately..He got talent few high school players has & would be a great addition to our offense under Coach Kiffin..Once you get through the 30sec commercial at the start..Trust me..Y'all will enjoy the rest & is worth the time to watch this video of K.J. Hill..Amazing..

Here's The Link..CLICK ME

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

I didn't sign up or pay for anything for the video & his info page..Once you watch the 20sec commercial at the beginning of the video..It plays for free, like any YouTube video & is very detailed in the video..One of the best one's I've watched actually...
Looks like a paid site.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Thanks for the link. He has "Sunshine" from Remember the Titans throwing to him. I think Charlot is #1 on the board followed closely by Hill. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.

Tidetwin

All-American
May 15, 2006
Northeast Georgia

Thanks for the link. He has "Sunshine" from Remember the Titans throwing to him. I think Charlot is #1 on the board followed closely by Hill. It will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
TJ, if Hill is indeed #2 on our board, Charlot must be something.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.