I like our Thread description "preview"

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
When I hold my mouse pointer over the thread title on TideFans it gives me a brief intro, or preview, of the thread content. This is a great tool because many times I avoid opening a thread I really don't care about.

At the aubie site I frequent holding the pointer over thread title simply gives me a duplicate of the thread title. Auburn loses to Mississippi State = Auburn loses to Mississippi State started 10-12-2014 4:45 pm.

My question is are the Goobers so dumb they have never noticed or do they just not care to fix it? Maybe their software program doesn't allow this option? Since I am used to the description it really irritates me going there. Thanks to TideFans for being the best there is.

My wife says they get more clicks that way and make more money.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Yes this site is great and much appreciated. Of course I can not personally compare this to a aubie site, because I would rather be kicking cans on the side of the road then to read anything a barner thinks or has to say.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.