Mark Ingram makes 2015 Pro Bowl

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Good to hear. I would imagine Lacy will be there as well as long as it isn't too late for him to be invited . If we could get Trent going that would be great. I am pretty sure no school could boast about having three backs in the same game.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Good to hear. I would imagine Lacy will be there as well as long as it isn't too late for him to be invited . If we could get Trent going that would be great. I am pretty sure no school could boast about having three backs in the same game.
Trent would have to do a complete 180 next year

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well deserved. Think the Saints are kicking themselves for not taking that option for next year?

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
Well deserved. Think the Saints are kicking themselves for not taking that option for next year?
Shame on them, I hope he goes someplace that will utilize him. Mark needs touches to be effective. I never understood why the Saints would take him out after he gets a few carries and starts to get warm.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
He ALMOST had 1,000 yrds this year in only 13 games...and only had 9 starts...and still split carries like crazy. If a team would let him be DA MAN he would go over 1,500 yrds easy man.

Congrats to my man Ingy!!! He's still my favorite 'Bama player ever.

B

BroadwayJoe777

I like Mark, but he is only playing by default. If Lynch was playing, Mark would be home like the rest of us.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I like Mark, but he is only playing by default. If Lynch was playing, Mark would be home like the rest of us.
Guess what? He's still a Pro Bowler.

And what you said is just like saying 'we only played for national championships in 2011 and 2012 because other teams lost. If teams X and Y didn't lose, we'd be at home watching the BCSCG like the rest of us...'

Seems silly, doesn't it?

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I really think Mark has proven himself this year and taken advantage of being the "default" back. You don't make the Pro Bowl if you don't deserve it!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.