ISIS executes 13 teenagers for watching soccer

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
the verse is "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:"

not "Therefore all things whatsoever men have done to you, do ye even so to them:"
If I've reached a point where I'm killing babies, cutting folksez heads off for simply watching a soccer game then I would want someone to kill me.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If I've reached a point where I'm killing babies, cutting folksez heads off for simply watching a soccer game then I would want someone to kill me.
to be fair, if you were at that point, your capacity for self awareness would probably be shot to hell and your desires would be to kill more babies and decapitate more soccer fans.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
to be fair, if you were at that point, your capacity for self awareness would probably be shot to hell and your desires would be to kill more babies and decapitate more soccer fans.
Then the verse cannot be applied in a situation where you're dealing with someone that is mentally unstable.

But I don't have to be mentally unstable to have the desire to ax off a few soccer fans. :)

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Then the verse cannot be applied in a situation where you're dealing with someone that is mentally unstable.

But I don't have to be mentally unstable to have the desire to ax off a few soccer fans. :)
jesus (or matthew) didn't put an asterisk after "others" ;)

he also didn't explicitly bless soccer fans ;)

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
jesus (or matthew) didn't put an asterisk after "others" ;)

he also didn't explicitly bless soccer fans ;)
Jesus also told his disciples if they didn't have a sword to sell their cloak and get one. So there had to be some people they were going to run into in which the "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" meant putting a shank in them. :wink:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Jesus also told his disciples if they didn't have a sword to sell their cloak and get one. So there had to be some people they were going to run into in which the "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" meant putting a shank in them. :wink:
nah, he just thought peter's ears were too big

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
really? i saw pretty much wall-to-wall coverage from all over the world condemning the charlie hebdo killings. granted, i saw a few religious whack jobs like bill donohue and some radical muslim clerics whining about the insensitivity/offensiveness and implying they deserved what they got, but it was minuscule in comparison to the condemnations.
http://news.yahoo.com/journalism-after-charlie-hebdo-katie-couric-livestream-010328577.html

“It’s a decision to be made by each and every newsroom,” said Beals, who rejected the argument that not publishing it amounts to betraying freedom of expression. “Just because you have the right to publish it doesn’t mean you have to exercise that right to the fullest extent all of the time. With rights come responsibilities, and part of that responsibility is thinking about tolerance.”

We've gone from "somebody has to take a stand" to "you need to think that if you publish this some whack job might actually kill you."

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
http://news.yahoo.com/journalism-after-charlie-hebdo-katie-couric-livestream-010328577.html

“It’s a decision to be made by each and every newsroom,” said Beals, who rejected the argument that not publishing it amounts to betraying freedom of expression. “Just because you have the right to publish it doesn’t mean you have to exercise that right to the fullest extent all of the time. With rights come responsibilities, and part of that responsibility is thinking about tolerance.”

We've gone from "somebody has to take a stand" to "you need to think that if you publish this some whack job might actually kill you."
im not sure what point you're trying to make.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
It seems now they have executed at least one of the two Japanese prisoners they hae been holding since last summer.
Japan's prime minister said Sunday he was "speechless" after an online video purportedly showed that one of two Japanese hostages of the extremist Islamic State group had been killed, and he demanded the release of the other.
http://news.yahoo.com/japan-vows-not-2-hostages-till-very-end-061501033.html

I think it's time for the governments of peaceful nations to quit playing games with these terrorists. Name them for what they are, put a price on the head of every single one of them. Execute them all quickly and publicly.

Addendum: Fwiw, I think that should also go for any citizen of any country (yes, including the US) who decides he/she wants to go join those terrorists. You are known and judged by the company you keep.. Join a terrorist organization, die like a terrorist.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.