Welcome to the Off Season: Ryan Anderson Arrested for Domestic Violence

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I agree to an extent, he should have walked away. Obviously.

But this shouldn't be a DV related issue. The tag DV will now follow him wherever he goes because he kicked a car. That's an unfair tag for him to carry.
You're assuming he will be convicted. He's not going to be...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I think both of the party will meet with Saban... to hear what happened. Patterson and Anderson will probably be asked to take anger management class or "serperate " from each other. This scares me the most to know that I can have argument with my g/f outside in front of neighbor and know I can go to jail for slamming my hand on the hood... or she kicked my tires...

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
You're assuming he will be convicted. He's not going to be...
It's still a tag though. Once you get arrested for something the public generally doesn't care about the truth. People accused of certain crimes have a haaaard time shaking those labels even after they've been exonerated.

It's something he'll be asked about by nearly every team whenever he enters the draft. It's a label he'll have to deal with regardless of a conviction.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I think both of the party will meet with Saban... to hear what happened. Patterson and Anderson will probably be asked to take anger management class or "serperate " from each other. This scares me the most to know that I can have argument with my g/f outside in front of neighbor and know I can go to jail for slamming my hand on the hood... or she kicked my tires...
maybe we can sign patterson to a scholarship and put her on special teams

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
It's still a tag though. Once you get arrested for something the public generally doesn't care about the truth. People accused of certain crimes have a haaaard time shaking those labels even after they've been exonerated.

It's something he'll be asked about by nearly every team whenever he enters the draft. It's a label he'll have to deal with regardless of a conviction.

Yep. It's tough to get away from that initial opinion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.