Jimmy Kimmel's Lie Witness news: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's new speech

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
That is the biggest concern. Maybe Buzzard can keep up with though, who knows.
I'm trying brutha and we're getting good results. So far, the two that are old enough to take IQ test have taken after my wife (her IQ is like 129-130). The other two are further along at their age than my oldest two were at that same age. The fifth one that's coming in May we're hoping also takes after my wife. That would mean I'm the dumbest in my family at 117 +/- 2 pts.

Last edited:

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
No, people really are this stupid and enough of these stupid people happen to stumble on a polling place or ACORN comes in and drives them there.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
That had to have been fake. People cannot possibly be this stupid.
You been hanging with too many educated architects.

People ARE that stupid! Just ask them geography questions. If it's not on Facebook, Twitter, or at the movies, they have no clue.

If asked to distinguish between STUFF and shinola, they would NOT be able to do it. This is a DUMMED Down generation!

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I'm trying brutha and we're getting good results. So far, the two that are old enough to take IQ test have taken after my wife (her IQ is like 129-130). The other two are further along at their age than my oldest two were at that same age. The fifth one that's coming in May we're hoping also takes after my wife. That would mean I'm the dumbest in my family at 117 +/- 2 pts.
You just provide the sweat equity, huh?

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I have not. I have been summoned 3 times. Twice I was in school and in another state and the third I was in the hospital with a ruptured appendix.
I mean, how dumb does one have to be to NOT be able to get out of jury duty?

For that matter.....the one time I had to testify my boss told me "you will - BY FAR - be the smartest person in the room." I looked at him like he was nuts and he said, "I'm deadly serious."

Even the attorneys (with one notable exception) seemed insanely inept.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
You been hanging with too many educated architects.

People ARE that stupid! Just ask them geography questions. If it's not on Facebook, Twitter, or at the movies, they have no clue.

If asked to distinguish between STUFF and shinola, they would NOT be able to do it. This is a DUMMED Down generation!
We just need more maps. Like such as the Iraq.
P.S.: Thanks - I appreciate any chance I have to post this video.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Well, in light of this thread, I literally just observed the following conversation on Facebook...

Person 1: "I'm watching your posts. If you want to comment about the SOTU, you better have your facts right."
...a few people respond...
Person 2: "No kidding! The other day, someone said that the USA was a Republic instead of a Democracy. I was like, did you even make it to 6th grade?"
Next three or four responses: "Uhhh... Person 2, we actually are a Republic."
Person 2: "Whatever."
Person 1: "No, really. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. And to the Republic..."
Person 2: "Then, what the heck is a democracy if we're not one?"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.