Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Hogs****

Status
Not open for further replies.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
WOW! Inabilty to box out bit us again..... Guys played and left it all on the court. Not sure the outcome would've been any different in 2nd OT with all the guys who fouled out...

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006
Well....we just need a win streak now. A lot of positives out of tonight. Coleman should be able to help out rest of year quite a bit. Tough to win when ark makes more free throws than us because the shoot about 15 more. Pretty sad officiating.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
Absolutely gut-punch ending. Boys gave it all they had. Don't know that I've ever seen a Bama team foul out four of its starters and still be in the game to the bitter end. They made more free throws then we attempted and we had 27, I believe. That was a good of a shooting performance from a Bama team in the last 10 years. Unfortunately, we couldn't rebound anything.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Also should have been a jump ball on the last shot. We had the ball tied up and no whistle. Would have been tough to win in another OT though. It's just frustrating. It really seems like every crew we get even at home has is out for CAG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Gave 'em 2nd chance opportunities all night and I guess no surprise it ended that way. And I'm not one who likes to complain about officiating but that was terrible. Those guys should be ashamed to pick up their check.

37bamagreats55

All-American
Apr 1, 2003
Gardendale, AL
I rarely complain about refs, but if they call a ..charge one out of 5 times on the hogs we win
I agree. We had four foul out, they had one. Their next most fouls per player was 3. Qualls ran over Tarrant in the first half, and should have been called for a charge a handful of times in the second half. He only had two fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.