AU fans are convinced Kick-6 was the beginning of the end for Saban/Alabama

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'll say this. THings are about to get litlte dicey for Auburn next year. They're talented enough to win 10 games, but late in the season, theyre going to have lot of issues... and It'll be with the coaches.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Wow. So Gus was the author of Kick6, huh. LOL. I don't think so. LUCK. LUCK. LUCK. It seems everyone is counting TCU a contender next year. One season does not a contender make. It seems a lot of folk are counting Bama done because of losing the NC and losing coaches. One season does not a contender destroy.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Most of the comments after the nuts post were moderately "sane." Most saying he's off his rocker.

It's amazing how much time he spent digging up those "facts" to "prove" his case.

They're little brother for a reason.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Most of the comments after the nuts post were moderately "sane." Most saying he's off his rocker.

It's amazing how much time he spent digging up those "facts" to "prove" his case.

They're little brother for a reason.
To spend That much time to compose that kind of dissertation, you got to flat hate somebody or something, IMHO. Personally, I don`t care that much about much of anything, and that would DAMN sure include Auburn !

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
No way I'm going to waste my time reading that.

I guess they figure there's zero chance go CNS leaving now, so they have to create something else.

Must suck to be so obsessed with another team that you have to always be creating stuff like this.

ragincajunkarl

May 24, 2013
Lafayette, LA
That's pretty funny, considering Auburn's record was as bad as LSU's (8-5, 4-4) while Bama was a game away from the national title. Gotta keep the offseason interesting and heated somehow.

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
That's pretty funny, considering Auburn's record was as bad as LSU's (8-5, 4-4) while Bama was a game away from the national title. Gotta keep the offseason interesting and heated somehow.
I don't see it happening, but man would I love to see them fall apart next year.

Maybe Muschamp will go all Buddy Ryan and punch Malzahn in the face during a game.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
On a more serious note, though, can somebody explain the basis by which they are being picked to finish so high next season after an 8-5 year?Is Muschamp REALLY thought to be that much of a difference maker? Have they got 10 starters back on both sides of the ball? What?

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Still bringing up Kick six are they? They are worst than Dallas Cowboy fans who always bring up their 5 Super Bowl wins when losing an argument.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
i question why this is on our board. they are obsessed with us, but it seems some of you are obsessed with them. go ahead and dislike but why waste the energy trolling their board at all? I do not care what the barners are discussing.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
i question why this is on our board. they are obsessed with us, but it seems some of you are obsessed with them. go ahead and dislike but why waste the energy trolling their board at all? I do not care what the barners are discussing.
Well said you are exactly right, I have never been on a barn board and never intend to be. As I have said before I would rather kick cans on the side of the road then to read about what barners are saying. So yes I would rather kick trash than read trash just my opinion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.