2016 Recruiting Thread

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Just watched this kids hudl video and he looks legit. very versatile. playing OLB and ILB in both 4-3 and 3-4 alignments and also playing ILB in a 4-1 dime package; they have him out in the slot covering receivers in the flats. He maintains leverage on the outside exceptionally well. not sure if we have a shot, but he could do a lot of things for us.
I would LOVE to see him at LB. He could be that type of hybrid Coach has wanted to defend these spread teams. A few of those kids had 10-15 yard head starts it seemed and he still chased them down. Generally the fastest player on the field is the QB/RB/WR on offense and S on defense. For him to play LB says something. He's not afraid to tackle either. I'm with gilbert, put about 10lbs. on the kid and let him start making noise.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
2016 QB Dwayne Haskins out of Bullis HS (Maryland) was offered today by Lane Kiffin. Good looking QB.
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2454303/highlights/199492378
I know Maryland competition sucks but this kid was throwing dimes like it was nothing. Looks very good to me too!

Mack you think we recruit Malik Miller from Madison Academy to play the H-back spot? He reminds me a LOT of Nudie in that he has speed and size (pre knee injury that is). I even said in the Kerryon Johnson thread that I liked Miller more as a RB recruit than Johnson (at least in our offense). Any thoughts?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.