Do you think USC can pass BAMA in the Recrutiing Rankings?

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
It looks like USC is just about a lock to get 3 more very highly-ranked recruits (including Iman Marshall who is ranked in the top 5), and USC only has 20 commits, so far....while Bama has 27.

I feel like this year's Crimson Tide class may be the best in recent college history, but will they beat USC for #1?

ROLLLL TIDE!!!

NCTide

Scout Team
Nov 30, 2014
No. They've come on strong late though and I believe USC will be back to the Pete Carroll days sooner than later.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
If they do, good for them. Better them than someone in the southeast and specifically in the SEC. If we fill our needs, it won't matter. We'll probably be top five at worst and that is a temporary "slide" that won't bother me too much.

Wish I could remember the name of the coach who not long ago said "It isn't the ones you don't sign that hurt you most, it is usually the ones you do sign. "

I would be happy to hang on to what we have committed and call it done.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
If they do, good for them. Better them than someone in the southeast and specifically in the SEC. If we fill our needs, it won't matter. We'll probably be top five at worst and that is a temporary "slide" that won't bother me too much.

Wish I could remember the name of the coach who not long ago said "It isn't the ones you don't sign that hurt you most, it is usually the ones you do sign. "

I would be happy to hang on to what we have committed and call it done.
Agreed but lets add Charlot and possibly Cager and then call it a day.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
It looks like USC is just about a lock to get 3 more very highly-ranked recruits (including Iman Marshall who is ranked in the top 5), and USC only has 20 commits, so far....while Bama has 27.

I feel like this year's Crimson Tide class may be the best in recent college history, but will they beat USC for #1?

ROLLLL TIDE!!!
If this years' Alabama group is the best in recent college history but the USCw is ranked at #1, would that make IT the best in recent college history? :wink:

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
It would take signing some "high fives" to top Bama. I'm don't think they can finish with only fives. The PAC 12 has a limit of 22 or 24, don't they?

NM, just noticed Arizona has 26.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.