Tony Brown (UA Track) wins 60H final.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Good job Tony! Anybody have any idea how Marlon is doing? I believe he was considered the best 60m hurdles for his age in the entire world as a senior in high school.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yes sir, indo. I don't belive outdoor track has a 60m event. 100meter is the speedsters race in outdoor.
that's what i thought. we never had the option of indoor, i think i remember one year, our top cc guy went and did one event at the state indoor meet. i sort of like the idea of running as fast as you can then running into a wall ;)

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
that's what i thought. we never had the option of indoor, i think i remember one year, our top cc guy went and did one event at the state indoor meet. i sort of like the idea of running as fast as you can then running into a wall ;)
Sounds a lot like kickoff returns.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I'd love to see a race between Tony, Marlon and Bradley Sylve.
CB Kendall Sheffield in our 2015 class out of TX is a track star also who runs the hurdles. One thing for sure is our CB's in the upcoming years are going to be able to run with anybody and I hope their ball skills improve.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.