Where Things Stand -- January 26, 2015

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
As expected, Saban and Napier had an in home visit with KJ Hill tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I would love for our class to be full before then.
considering we have a realistic shot at Hill and Charlot, plus increasing chances for Jefferson, if Prince isn't committed, then we need to cut the cord now and move on. Prince is a tremendous player and at a position of need, but we don't have much room and may miss on a guy like COV while we wait on Prince.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
considering we have a realistic shot at Hill and Charlot, plus increasing chances for Jefferson, if Prince isn't committed, then we need to cut the cord now and move on. Prince is a tremendous player and at a position of need, but we don't have much room and may miss on a guy like COV while we wait on Prince.
I can't keep up with all the initials. Who is COV?

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Also in the article form the AJC... "No flip would excite and unite UGA fans more than stealing a recruit from Alabama’s Nick Saban this close to signing day."

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
OH WOW!!!! Okeke had a spot with us... so why would he do that? This has to open door for Prince..... I don't know... and as for Rico..... How can he not have a room if he already was committed to us?
Makes no sense...Maybe CNS has another NSD miracle or two in store for us!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Read last week CVO and Prince Tega hit it off during their visit to LSU. Since Les stopped by Edgewood yesterday, I wonder if Tega will go to LSU.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't think Okeke will qualify with his grades.... I'll be shocked to see him on the field this fall. I wonder if Saban and the staff told Okeke we won't take him because of his grades... might be a suprise to us, but not to them....
Read last week CVO and Prince Tega hit it off during their visit to LSU. Since Les stopped by Edgewood yesterday, I wonder if Tega will go to LSU.

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
The Valentine-Okeke news comes as a bona fide shocker, even by recruiting standards. He had told LSU that he had eliminated them as of a couple of days ago, and had been otherwise expected to sign with Auburn unless Alabama came through with a firm offer.

At this point, who knows? Perhaps he's confused, perhaps he's just locking in a spot, or perhaps he's just fooled everyone all along? Guess we'll find out Wednesday morning.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I would imgaine CNS is going back to his list and telling one or two guys that we got a spot opening... I dont think Teja is coming to us... and If McGraw and Prince flips... I would imgaine we'll flip two players from another school... Not a bad situationf or us.. but this solidfy Charlot and Hill's spot.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
I would imgaine CNS is going back to his list and telling one or two guys that we got a spot opening... I dont think Teja is coming to us... and If McGraw and Prince flips... I would imgaine we'll flip two players from another school... Not a bad situationf or us.. but this solidfy Charlot and Hill's spot.
Except, a week ago, we were talking about taking two more offensive linemen out of a top list of three. As of today, two of those three are committed elsewhere and, based on what we know, the third is 50-50 on reneging.

This much uncertainty over a position of need is a bit disconcerting. But so it goes.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
As of right now...word is out that Isaiah Prince or Montrell Custis are not considered as commitments in this class, and Rico McGraw is expected to flip and be removed from this class maybe as soon as today. It's starting to look as if Bama will not add another OT in this class and may turn their attention to Prince Tega. Also, the staff is sending Kirby Smart, Coach Lupoi, and Bo Davis to meet with Cece Jefferson today...they believe they are in this and are applying the pressure. Just wanted to inform you guys!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.