News Article: SIAP - Erica Kinsman Goes Public (Jameis Winston's Alleged Victim)

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Article

As part of a documentary film (for which nobody was paid according to reports) Erica Kinsman tells her side of the story.

"In the film, Kinsman recounts the night she says Winston raped her at his apartment despite her pleas for him to stop and after his roommate also allegedly told him to stop."

Last edited:

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Like I told my daughter's present boyfriend: "Those 10 years in prison were the worst years of my life. But I'll go back again if need be......" :wink:

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Sad it's almost to the point where you have to tell your kids to not go out. School, library, gym and church. I almost think this goes for both sexes. I know people on both sides of the story. I know females who are victims and I know a male who was falsely accused. In all of those situations alcohol was involved. If a female says she was victimized I tend to believe them end of story. The only reason I know a guy was falsely accused was because he had video evidence (which he should not have had legally speaking). I tell the kids I coach, the best thing you can do is save your self for marriage. I think that would be best for males and females. I truly hope the women in that video get justice. I would almost rather convict an innocent man of rape than let a rapist get away.

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
I live in the state of Florida and have been in Law Enforcement for the last 20 years. It is unbelievable and a travesty to me the way the Tallahassee PD has handled this case. If it were just a regular joe who had done the deed instead of FSU's "star" player, he'd be sitting in the county lock up. JMO

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..Got two Baby Girls in the 8th & 7th grade..l can't sleep until I call them both to tell them I love them both every night & know they are at home safe n sound or where they're spending the nights with their friends....
And I am worried sick about it with a 18 year old daughter heading off to college next fall.
I understand. Got 9, 7 and 5 year old girls myself. College is going to be a nightmare.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Dozens of women have come out of the woodwork to recount their rape by Bill Cosby - women seeking nothing. They are, for the most part, women who have had success in life and just want the man exposed for who he really is. And how many really believe those women? Not enough to hurt him. He still travels, selling our performances everywhere that he goes. He makes money hand over fist because our society still looks for fault in the victim. If they were raped then they put themselves in that position and are at least partially to blame for the outcome.

Most men are good and would never do something like this to another human being. Those who are evil enough to do this tend to be the type that you would probably encourage your daughter to date. If your daughter is raped, she will probably never tell you - you will probably never find out. You know women who have been raped. They have kept it quiet for a reason.

When they are accused, most will get away with it. That is the sad truth.

Last edited:

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Dozens of women have come out of the woodwork to recount their rape by Bill Cosby - women seeking nothing. They are, for the most part, women who have had success in life and just want the man exposed for who he really is. And how many really believe those women? Not enough to hurt him. He still travels, selling our performances everywhere that he goes. He makes money hand over fist because our society still looks for fault in the victim. If they were raped then they put themselves in that position and are at least partially to blame for the outcome.

Most men are good and would never do something like this to another human being. Those who are evil enough to do this tend to be the type that you would probably encourage your daughter to date. If your daughter is raped, she will probably never tell you - you will probably never find out. You know women who have been raped. They have kept it quiet for a reason.

When they are accused, most will get away with it. That is the sad truth.
Why did some of these women keep quiet for 45 years??!! That is just crazy to me. I understand, at the time, he probably bribed and threatened them, but waiting 45 years? Sad.

He reactions to the allegations remind me of how Jameis Winston reacted. They are both sick individuals--think that what they did was perfectly fine and not rape. Disgusting.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.