****Official Pregame Thread - Bama vs. UF****

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaDynasty

Scout Team
May 9, 2003
Smyrna,GA,USA
With seemingly every game being a must win, this one against a "down" FLA team will have a lot to say about the fan perception of CAG- student beating teacher, being able to beat a "name" program (at home)

Simply put, CAG just doesn't seem to have any wiggle room. I keep hearing if we can get to 5-5 in SEC play we should finish at least 11-7.

To get to 11-7 OR 12-6 we HAVE to have this one. I hope the guys play looser than they did against AU- I think they will.

RTR!!!!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
We can win this game. Florida is very inconsistent on offense... They have three players doing all the scoring... I think Taylor and hale needs to dominate tonight... We do that, we can pull out with at least 10 point victory. Defense has to be on spot, and we need to get into rhythm... I'm hoping Tarrant and Norris will light up tonight. Did Norris started the last game?

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
We can win this game. Florida is very inconsistent on offense... They have three players doing all the scoring... I think Taylor and hale needs to dominate tonight... We do that, we can pull out with at least 10 point victory. Defense has to be on spot, and we need to get into rhythm... I'm hoping Tarrant and Norris will light up tonight. Did Norris started the last game?
Yes, Norris started. Coach Grant didn't want any Arkansas players in the starting lineup. :)

I'm thinking the same thing regarding the game. This shouldn't come down to the final seconds of play. Bama matches up very well with Florida and probably a little better talent overall. Plus, home court and hopefully a home crowd

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006
Hopefully after some rest and a normal game week we can get into this game. It just seemed like after the Ark overtime game and having to turn around and play on Sat. we could never get into that game. That is a tough turn around to play away game on Thurs and then play rival on Sat. Maybe the way we ended against Aub will carry over!! Need someone to light it up and be a go to scorer.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Florida and Donovan seem to have our number even when Gottfried was here. I think we have more wins against UK than Florida in the last 15 years. We need this one desperately, but if we play like we did Saturday, it'll be a long night.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I just hope we have a different TV crew and officials.

Florida and Donovan seem to have our number even when Gottfried was here. I think we have more wins against UK than Florida in the last 15 years. We need this one desperately, but if we play like we did Saturday, it'll be a long night.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Yeah, if Grant doesn't seize this opportunity to cast off his "Who's Your Daddy Eddie Munster" Donovan albatross, he may never get another such opportunity...this ripe for the picking.

With seemingly every game being a must win, this one against a "down" FLA team will have a lot to say about the fan perception of CAG- student beating teacher, being able to beat a "name" program (at home) ...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Let's hope the refs are better than the clowns we've had the past couple of games. Heck I'd settle for them to just give us a couple of calls....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.