Scottsboro Teacher Arrested for Having Sex with a Student

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
At some point Colleges will begin to have at least something in a class, or an entire class where they have to teach the students who want to become teachers that "IT'S NOT OK TO BE BANGING YOUR STUDENTS!" Because society apparently isn't getting that across.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
At some point Colleges will begin to have at least something in a class, or an entire class where they have to teach the students who want to become teachers that "IT'S NOT OK TO BE BANGING YOUR STUDENTS!" Because society apparently isn't getting that across.
I don't know how much good that'd do. People who make decisions with their nether regions don't usually think through the rules or consequences.

Last edited:

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I'm sure this has always gone on to some degree. But I'm not sure it's happened to the degree we've recently seen. Did they lower the teaching standards to get a teaching certificate or what? It seems they're now bringing in a lot of ho-bags.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I don't know how much good that'd do. People who make decisions with their nether regions don't usually think through the rules or consequences.
As one of the great literary poets of our generation has said, "I know what I was feelin'...but what was I thinkin'".

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I'm sure this has always gone on to some degree. But I'm not sure it's happened to the degree we've recently seen. Did they lower the teaching standards to get a teaching certificate or what? It seems they're now bringing in a lot of ho-bags.
Well, if you think that reducing compensation drives off more qualified candidates...

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I think many, many people have their brain in the wrong part of their anatomy! These people are not always teachers.
After reading about the nun in another thread who had a stomach ache, I'm not sure that I should trust anyone with my
descendants.

When a person is hired to teach, they need to teach students the subject they were hired to teach!

If they are also coaches, they need to teach skills, rules, etc. related to that sport!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.