Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UF****

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
How do you come out and play this flat and bad in a game this important overall? I do not understand. I would also like to punch the bald headed ref right in the mouth. His bias is unbelievable.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
The refs have made 3 bad calls that's it. Can't always blame them for 6 years. No emotion from Grant to pump up team and the players look scared to shoot incase of getting benched.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Not blaming the refs for the poor play, but does anyone else think a SEC team gets called for 3 charges in one half on its own court?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
Well our turnovers plus their defense yields about what we're seeing. Our guys look a little lethargic. Hopefully second half will be a better effort from our guys. RTR

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009
Must be something to it if Bama "always" has bad calls against them. I just thought we couldn't be worse than last week. Someone needs to be aggressive.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
For those of us at the game...this has to be the stupidest halftime show ever... ..but it is pretty funny.!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Guys, I know it's tough, but let's keep the criticism under control. I'm as unhappy, particularly with Grant's remarks, as anyone else, but lets adhere to site policies...

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
For those of us at the game...this has to be the stupidest halftime show ever... ..but it is pretty funny.!
Couldn't be worse than Dallas Mavs a couple weeks ago. Had some HS 'All-Star' hip hop dance squad. They were all packing 200+ in spandex, the 'gut jiggle' was horrible. Don't think any of them got more than 2" off the ground when they jumped. Heck Mark Cuban was thinking "please don't damage the floor"... That and "someone is getting fired for booking this crap.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.