Duron Carter near deal with Indianapolis Colts

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Since his name first appeared on this board a few years ago and his enrollment at Alabama and his exit from Alabama and so on I have yet to ever see him play one snap anywhere. Maybe I'll see him play a snap in the NFL next year I don't know.

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
He was a talented signing, but he'll be pretty deep on the depth chart. Assuming Wayne doesn't retire, he will be behind Wayne, Hilton, Nicks, and Moncrief. Not to mention the TE's get a lot of targets as well. I can't imagine him moving up beyond 4 or 5.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw [Duron] pass out at 31 Flavors last night.... I guess he's pretty real.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
His dad is a HUGE Bama supporter and always says good things about our program on TV so if nothing else comes out of this, at least we have an ally on TV! I think he knows his son was a slacker and he couldn't fix it, so his time in the CFL was good thing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.