WH refuses to call Taliban terrorist group

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
The fact that your messiah in the White House is "defining things" to fit his own radical agenda and you defend that speaks volumes. But carry on. He is the messiah, after all.
I left that opening for you on porpoise!! I ain't dumb you know!

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
Sigh.... I post from the official US State Department website and include one factual statement of my own and am called sadly ignorant. Oh well, not the first time my
vast intellectual prowess has gone unrecognized and under appreciated.
Not really. I was referring to YOUR words. Not the cut and paste. There's a pretty big timeline between the Bush and Obama administrations when it comes to the Taliban. The intel has been sitting on a platter for Barry, whereas during the Bush administration, they were actually THE recognized government from 1996-2001. Lot's of things have gone on since then. It's a very fluid part of the world, I'm sure someone of your "vast intellectual prowess" is aware of this.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...n-arent-terrorists-andrew-c-mccarthy/page/0/1

3. Of course, it is not true that the Taliban is concerned only with Afghanistan. The administration’s risible claim to the contrary is part of its campaign to bleach the Islam out of radical Islam. Islamic supremacism, the ideology that fuels jihadist terror, is a global conquest ideology. Obama wants you to believe that there is just a dizzying array of small, disconnected, strange-sounding, indigenous “insurgent” groups that are not joined by any unifying ideology — the Afghan Taliban (not to be confused with the Pakistani Taliban), Hamas, Hezbollah, the Haqqani Network, Boko Haram, al-Nusra, Ansar al-Sharia, the sundry jihadist franchises that invoke al-Qaeda’s name (in the Arabian Peninsula, in the Islamic Maghreb, in the Indian subcontinent . . . ), and so on. You are not to see them as a united front against the West, but instead as animated by strictly parochial political and territorial disputes. The strategy, a disingenuous elevation of semantics over substance, is designed to minimize the global jihadist threat to the West that has intensified on Obama’s watch and has undeniable roots in a supremacist interpretation of Islam.
The author makes 9 other points as well.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.