Lane Kiffin's Return Is a Huge Boost for Alabama QB Jake Coker

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Am excited about seeing what Coker can do this year...

His pocket presence seemed - to my untrained eye, anyway - to noticeably improve over the course of last season, plus love the zip he puts on the ball...
Agree with the in-season improvement observation

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
My gut thinks Bateman's and Morris' time has come and gone.
I heard from someone who knows someone who knows someone on the inside to watch out for Bateman to make a move. I am being honest in how I heard it and I do not vouch for this information... just repeating what I was told.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I heard from someone who knows someone who knows someone on the inside to watch out for Bateman to make a move. I am being honest in how I heard it and I do not vouch for this information... just repeating what I was told.
CraigD, I really respect your honesty on your insider information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
That is exactly what a Voodoo lady in New Orleans told me. Of course, she also said we would beat OSU.

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
It just goes to show how unpredictable assumptions from A-Day games are. We used to go the weekend before A-Day to see what the team looked like, and found it to be more informative.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I keep hearing that, but I don't really don't see it...
I just offered an opinion about Bateman and Morris. Remember hearing something about Bateman last year being ready to make a move and then later in the year we hear Morris had moved to #3 behind Sims and Coker.

But who knows what happens this year. Bring on spring practice because Bama Basketball ain't working for me!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Well.... There is a reason for Morris to slip past Bateman.....
I just offered an opinion about Bateman and Morris. Remember hearing something about Bateman last year being ready to make a move and then later in the year we hear Morris had moved to #3 behind Sims and Coker.

But who knows what happens this year. Bring on spring practice because Bama Basketball ain't working for me!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.