Mittens Won't Run in 2016

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
If Christie wins, look for massive cuts to the Food Stamp program. That's less for him.
I'm not sure that I could vote for Christie either. But I guess I'd have to vote for him against that EVIL woman.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
OK, I'll rephrase the question. Among the TF members who would prefer to see the Republicans take the White House, who would you like to see be the Republican nominee? Who do you think would stand the best chance in the general election?
I can't even say for sure I'd want the Republicans to take the White House, although I sure don't want that self-entitled Hillary to win. I think Jindal, Rubio, or Scott Walker could (I say "could") present believable and compelling cases and perhaps Pawlenty, although he's gonna be hurt about having been out of office awhile.

I think a Palin-Biden race would be some serious comedy all the way around, but it won't happen.

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
Good, now Jeb needs to do the same. Along with Christie, Bachmann, Trump, Lindsay, Cruz, Huckabee, and the ultimate kook, Palin. That freak needs to be dropped off somewhere near Siberia. Unfortunately, 92 isn't far off with his clown car comments in some respects.

I do like Rubio, Carson and Jindal though.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Good, now Jeb needs to do the same. Along with Christie, Bachmann, Trump, Lindsay, Cruz, Huckabee, and the ultimate kook, Palin. That freak needs to be dropped off somewhere near Siberia. Unfortunately, 92 isn't far off with his clown car comments in some respects.

I do like Rubio, Carson and Jindal though.
i don't think that either carson or jindal will last very long in the spotlight.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
I can't even say for sure I'd want the Republicans to take the White House, although I sure don't want that self-entitled Hillary to win. I think Jindal, Rubio, or Scott Walker could (I say "could") present believable and compelling cases and perhaps Pawlenty, although he's gonna be hurt about having been out of office awhile.

I think a Palin-Biden race would be some serious comedy all the way around, but it won't happen.
I'm partial to Walker at the moment.

Edit: I'm intrigued by a Walker/Rubio ticket.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
OK, I'll rephrase the question. Among the TF members who would prefer to see the Republicans take the White House, who would you like to see be the Republican nominee? Who do you think would stand the best chance in the general election?
Donald Trump. He could tell President Obama "You're fired" at the inauguration speech.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
the rinos are trying like hell to neutralize her. that generally makes her talk more.
She's determined to remain in the spotlight. Their best strategy would be to ignore her and try to get legitimate events to stop inviting her. Same with Trump. They can be entertaining at times, but it's not in a good way for the GOP and they bring nothing constructive to the table.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
She's determined to remain in the spotlight. Their best strategy would be to ignore her and try to get legitimate events to stop inviting her. Same with Trump. They can be entertaining at times, but it's not in a good way for the GOP and they bring nothing constructive to the table.
they can't ignore her. she's trailer park hot and she insults all of the proper boogeymen, its what the "real" conservative base craves ;)

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
One thing I can't figure out with Palin is that she hasn't improved as a public speaker/talking head since she came on the scene with McCain's campaign. If anything, she's gotten worse. And, I'm not talking about the broken teleprompter speech last week.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.