Mittens Won't Run in 2016

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Who would the conservatives here like to see be the Republican nominee? Who do you think would stand the best chance in the general election?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Who would the conservatives here like to see be the Republican nominee? Who do you think would stand the best chance in the general election?
"Conservatives" is not really a label that's synonomous with Republicans any more.

BamaBrass

Suspended
Feb 14, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Good to hear but he'd make great VP or Sec of State though. Or Sec of Treasury. Governors Huckabee or Walker would be my picks with Paul or Christie in the second tier.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think he should stay at Bain Capital and fire more middle managers as soon as they find out they have cancer.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If Christy wins, they are going to put a McDonalds in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
christie made a splash with his new pac, LeadershipMattersForAmerica.Org

the acronym seems pretty acurate for his campaign

Last edited:

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
"Conservatives" is not really a label that's synonomous with Republicans any more.
OK, I'll rephrase the question. Among the TF members who would prefer to see the Republicans take the White House, who would you like to see be the Republican nominee? Who do you think would stand the best chance in the general election?

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
OK, I'll rephrase the question. Among the TF members who would prefer to see the Republicans take the White House, who would you like to see be the Republican nominee? Who do you think would stand the best chance in the general election?
I heard about that this morning and had to Google it. I was sure it was a joke.

Last edited:

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I was just funnin' with ya's. :)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Now, if Jeb will vanish we'll be making some progress.

I'm in TOTAL agreement. We don't need another Bush in the White House. Do they think
that they are the Royal Family in the USA?

Now, I do think he has enough experience in an administrative position to be somewhat effective.
At least he wasn't a community organizer, which doesn't qualify as any experience. He has done
budgets, etc. as the Governor of Florida.

Now, I know Hillary doesn't stay in the kitchen making cookies. She's probably been the WORST
Secretary of State in the history of the USA! So, what are her qualifications?

I would vote for Jeb Clampitt Bush before I'd vote for that EVIL woman. But I'd have to pinch my nose
because of the STINK emanating from another burning Bush. I do not support his stance on Common
Core, etc.

We need someone with Conservative fiscal policies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.