Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UK ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Re: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. UK (again)****

When you combine their talent plus the officiating advantage they're being given, it comes up to not much of a game. I've got to go in the hospital for surgery day after tomorrow, and there are a lot of things I need to be doing, other than watching BB. I may have to go do my punch list and check in periodically...
Godspeed with the surgery and praying for a rapid and complete recovery.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000

Good shot Cooper. We may as well just throw up threes; nothing to lose at this point.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002

Good drive by Levi

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006

Getting beat by this UK is understandable......not even beginning to compete is the problem. Many other teams that so much less talented have come into rupp and competed.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002

Getting beat by this UK is understandable......not even beginning to compete is the problem. Many other teams that so much less talented have come into rupp and competed.
Your comment was about our players packing it in for the season after this game. They are competing the best they can.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

I hate to give up on the players, but I think it's time for me to watch my Hawks! I'll keep switching back and forth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't want to burst a bubble, but we're not that talented.
The one thing our guys are trying to do is compete with the talent they have.
The game's not over.
Go Bama!
sip

BigA

Scout Team
Dec 21, 2013
Trussville, Al
Agree. We have some players that can't even compete with these guys. KY a mid level NBA team...don't buy that. An elite CBB team yes. We should be able to compete and get off more than 12 shots. We did the same against AU and FL in the first half. So not necessarily KY's elite status.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS

i said it before, I will say it again this Kentucky team will not lose a regular season game
They had their little lapse a couple of weeks ago. Nobody will even touch this team now.
That is, unless we come back, which I fully believe we can do!
sip

HendersonKYTide

3rd Team
Nov 27, 2006

I have given up on players. Problem is combine this game with the last few losses then you begin to doubt yourself and the goals set at the beginning of the season. Tough to be confident when you drop so many close games then cant compete against a conference opponent. I will back the players no matter what and watch every game. Just beginning to finally doubt Grant.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002

I have given up on players. Problem is combine this game with the last few losses then you begin to doubt yourself and the goals set at the beginning of the season. Tough to be confident when you drop so many close games then cant compete against a conference opponent. I will back the players no matter what and watch every game. Just beginning to finally doubt Grant.
This is not the thread for complaining.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Well, I'll hang in to half time, but I'll leave with something to watch. When they're guarding us, there's almost constant hand, sometimes hand and body contact, with our ball handlers and off the ball. We're playing off about 3'. Part of it is the respect we have for their ability to make us pay, but a lot of it is we simply can't get away with it and they can.

AlexD

1st Team
Jun 19, 2009

You gave up on the players but are backing them?
I won't blame the players just terrible coaching.

Edit. Sorry saw you corrected it! Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.