Game Thread: ****Super Bowl Game Thread****

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Yup..They would be better off bringing in a high school marching band or something..I'd rather listen & watch a high school marching band than what they put on the last few half-time shows..
I just told Mrs. VJ those exact words. I'd like to see some fan vote on college band performances and the winner perform at the SB. Forget this ten minute mini spectacle where they cram an entire career into a few minutes. At halftime aren't people peeing and making beer runs? :)

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Just flipping around and saw Seattle WR go up and make a catch and DB had no idea what to do, reminded me of Alabama coverage. Back to TWD marathon.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If The Pat's can't run the ball any better than they have, it's going to be a long game, and will allow Seattle to pull away from them as the game goes on..And what's up with Tom Brady..He's not making good decisions at all & those pics looked like a rookie throwing an INT..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.