Game Thread: ****Super Bowl Game Thread****

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Makes me chuckle at the hell Carroll will be receiving after the game, for the bone-headed pass call at the goal-line that cost them the SB, it couldn't happen to a more deserving HC after leaving USCw..When the NCAA was bout to slam his cheating football program & he slithered away like a cockroach when you cut the light on at night....Congrats Pat's & Dont'a Hightower for the SB win..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
With this Super Bowl win where do y'all think this puts The Patriot's when you rank them among the best of the best of All-Time..And where does this put Belichick & Brady among the best ever as well???..

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
With this Super Bowl win where do y'all think this puts The Patriot's when you rank them among the best of the best of All-Time..And where does this put Belichick & Brady among the best ever as well???..
I still say Montana is the best QB ever. Look at his Super Bowls, they weren't even close (except one)

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
They're the best of the best (Cheatanous Slut Division). ;)

Brady is one of the best pure passers I've ever seen. He was hitting well-covered receivers dead in stride, time after time.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Brady and Belichick were HOFers regardless of outcome, but this does add to their impressive resumes. Great finish. When the running game is working, you run the ball:) especially in that situation.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
You got to hand it to the patriots they came from behind and made the big time plays at the end.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
And I agree...Montana is the best QB I ever saw play. Brady is in the top tier of best QB career, though. His rings speak volumes.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.