Game Thread: ****Super Bowl Game Thread****

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..I agree with y'all that Montana is still the best QB ever, unless Brady adds one more, that gives him more rings than any QB to ever play the game..I also think Dan Marino is the best QB that never won a SB..Marino had the best looking spiral when he threw the ball..It was like a laser when he threw the ball..
I still say Montana is the best QB ever. Look at his Super Bowls, they weren't even close (except one)
Montana is the best ever.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
As a committed Seattle Seahawks fan, this loss is soul-crushing. I'll absolutely never understand the play call that lead to the INT. It's been a few minutes now and I am still completely stunned.

I knew having Katy Perry as the halftime entertainment was a bad omen for me. First, she's on Gameday when Bama lost to Ole Miss and now this. smh

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Can't argue about Bradshaw to be honest with ya, in his prime, I think he was as good as any QB to play the game..same could be said bout John Elway, but, I just never liked Elway for some reason..He comes across as being a jerk to me, which I know most QB's are cocky, Elway just gets on my nerves when he does interviews for some reason..That's just me though..
I would take terry Bradshaw over Montana any day of the week. Fire away.

Bluegrasstide

1st Team
Oct 31, 2010
Pikeville KY
Go Pats. That was a great one. I would have ran it, especially with one timeout. 6th Round pick in 2000 wins 4 big ones, great story. The silliness that was "Deflategate".

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Can't argue about Bradshaw to be honest with ya, in his prime, I think he was as good as any QB to play the game..same could be said bout John Elway, but, I just never liked Elway for some reason..He comes across as being a jerk to me, which I know most QB's are cocky, Elway just gets on my nerves when he does interviews for some reason..That's just me though..
I have never liked Elway either. I always want him to fail.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
As a committed Seattle Seahawks fan, this loss is soul-crushing. I'll absolutely never understand the play call that lead to the INT. It's been a few minutes now and I am still completely stunned.

I knew having Katy Perry as the halftime entertainment was a bad omen for me. First, she's on Gameday when Bama lost to Ole Miss and now this. smh
It wasn't Katy Perry. It was me. I had Seattle 1 and the Pats 8 on my squares. I never win things like this.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Sugar Bowl or Super Bowl....run the dang ball !

Gotta say, I think the Pats should have used timeouts to save Brady some time. Not good clock management, but they survived.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Still. 4-0 in Superbowls.
That's a flawed argument. It took winning 2 more AFC titles to play in 6 Superbowls. 4-2 just means Brady won the same amount of SuperBowl titles but also gave his franchise 2 extra shots. Is 6 conference titles not better than 4? Montana may be 'better' I don't know, but I'd argue Brady is the most Decorated and Successful QB in the modern era.

Jmho...I'm an Elway guy either way.

Last edited:
B

BroadwayJoe777

The Seattle pass call on 2nd and goal from the 1 yard line with one of the best running backs in the world in the backfield is.........
THE ABSOLUTE DUMBEST CALL IN FOOTBALL HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.