Game Thread: ****Super Bowl Game Thread****

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I hope the Mods don't mind me starting this & I know I'm not the only TideFans on here watching The Super Bowl..I looked & didn't see a SB Thread..And thought I'd start one if y'all wanna chat about it..I don't care who wins, but, am leaning towards The Pat's winning it..

Last edited:

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Is it me or is there a lot of similarities between our offense & The Pat's..I would love to see us run a tad bit more out of the I-Back formation like The Pat's use with great success..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
According to the commentators it should have been roughing the kicker..I've seen NFL ref call it for less than that & they have come down hard on defenders touching the plant leg of a kicker during kicks this year..Should have been called I think..
What'd you think about the "running into the kicker" at the end of the first Patriot drive?

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I don't care for the Pats, but I like Pete even less. Maybe there will be another power failure and there will be no winner.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.