Johnny Manziel Entered Treatment This Past Wednesday

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
I know many of you want to laugh and mock Johnny, but you might consider he just saw a teammate fail another drug test that very well might lead to a year-long suspension. Josh Gordon's failed drug test came out the previous week. I may be naive, but I'm going to give Johnny the benefit of the doubt and say he saw what Gordon faced and realizes he doesn't want the same to happen to him.
^^ This

Don't like Manziel as a player or his behaviors. That said, would MUCH prefer to see human successes than human failures. Possible exception: some barners. :smile:

Last edited:

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
He's got all of the talent he needs to succeed. He just needs to learn to jettison the baggage of alcohol (and probably more) that he's picked up along the way. Of course this is easier said.

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com
Most rehabs are full of people that don't wanna be there, are forced because of the aweful Drug War mentality our GOV and badges teaches. To me this is a great case of what rehabs should be and are for. I wish him all the best and hope he gets some sense of whatever he needs.

Hooks4bama

1st Team
Oct 16, 2005
Montgomery
Most rehabs are full of people that don't wanna be there, are forced because of the aweful Drug War mentality our GOV and badges teaches. To me this is a great case of what rehabs should be and are for. I wish him all the best and hope he gets some sense of whatever he needs.
Very true. If it was purely his choice and he isn't just trying to please someone then his chances are better.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.