Link: Looks like the anti-vaxxers are creating a nice little outbreak.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
I think necropost is my new favorite online term, thanks it's new to me

I wanted to read this article the other day when it popped up elsewhere but I've already used my 5 newsweek free reads (and thus will not read another newsweek article till that resets or whatever it may do) so I found a great article/opinion piece on Sciencebasedmedicine.org for those interested/
You're welcome for the term and thanks for the link. I enjoy Novella's blog.

Read Orac's piece on the matter if you haven't already. Can't link because of profanity, but the blog is called Respectful Insolence. He's an MD like Novella.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
You're welcome for the term and thanks for the link. I enjoy Novella's blog.

Read Orac's piece on the matter if you haven't already. Can't link because of profanity, but the blog is called Respectful Insolence. He's an MD like Novella.
had not read that piece but have read Orac's stuff quite a bit in the past

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I am all for more libertarian policies normally. But public health in regard to disease is one of those areas where, imo, the benefit of the many outweighs the benefits of the few.

Take sanitation for example. It is in the public interest to have proper disposal of sewage. Would we let Joe Schmoe decide not to pay public water and sewage fees and instead dump his waste in the creek that cuts through his backyard? It's his property.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.