Early Birth Announcement from the Buzzard's

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I don't think I've disclosed it here, but if I have forgive me. But we found out we're having another boy in May. This will be four boys for us to go along with our one and only girl. I know I told y'all we were expecting another but I don't think I disclosed the sex. Again if I have forgive me. I'm just very excited to be having another boy. :biggrin2: Roll Tide!

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
I don't think I've disclosed it here, but if I have forgive me. But we found out we're having another boy in May. This will be four boys for us to go along with our one and only girl. I know I told y'all we were expecting another but I don't think I disclosed the sex. Again if I have forgive me. I'm just very excited to be having another boy. :biggrin2: Roll Tide!
I think we all assumed it given the baby and all.

Congrats!

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Congrats! I don't know how you people with more than two do it. We've just got one and could probably handle another without it killing us. Any more than that and we'd be institutionalized or buried. You're tougher than I am. Prayers to you and your family.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Does this mean that you will have lots of grandkids with your BLOOD and the name Buzzard as well? You need to get into genealogy as you get OLDER so you can try to keep up with the past, present and future of all Buzzards.

Oh, by the way, congratulations. You'l need at least one more boy to have a starting 5 on a basketball team.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Congrats! I don't know how you people with more than two do it. We've just got one and could probably handle another without it killing us. Any more than that and we'd be institutionalized or buried. You're tougher than I am. Prayers to you and your family.
Ditto. But I have learned that some of our capacity to handle children is based on what our children are like... Maybe that's not true for you. But, we could handle three or even four kids if they were all like my daughter. My oldest, my son, almost kept us from even having a second. Not that my daughter is better... Just easier. I know, I know. Wait until she's a teenager. Don't say it.
Maybe Buzz's kids all sit around the dinner table with napkins folded neatly in their laps and say, "Mother, would you please pass the asparagus? And, if I haven't told you today, mother, you look beautiful." Mine are having a fake burp contest.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Ditto. But I have learned that some of our capacity to handle children is based on what our children are like... Maybe that's not true for you. But, we could handle three or even four kids if they were all like my daughter. My oldest, my son, almost kept us from even having a second. Not that my daughter is better... Just easier. I know, I know. Wait until she's a teenager. Don't say it.
Maybe Buzz's kids all sit around the dinner table with napkins folded neatly in their laps and say, "Mother, would you please pass the asparagus? And, if I haven't told you today, mother, you look beautiful." Mine are having a fake burp contest.
Overall out kids are very well behaved. But they still are a handful. Especially my boys. They are a tornado of energy and destruction. My are having real burp and fart contests at the table. Knocking drinks over while on their way to messing with the one beside them.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Does this mean that you will have lots of grandkids with your BLOOD and the name Buzzard as well? You need to get into genealogy as you get OLDER so you can try to keep up with the past, present and future of all Buzzards.

Oh, by the way, congratulations. You'l need at least one more boy to have a starting 5 on a basketball team.
LOL! Yeah, I'm hoping we have a lot of grandkids so I can spoil them and send them home with their parents for payback. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.