***ALABAMA LOI's Received Thread*** (communicate here on NSD)

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I'm guessing the Greyshirt becomes an offer by this afternoon if no one else signs on.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Lester Cotton signs with Bama. Fax will be in soon.

Why the greyshirt if we have open spots? That would mean that he got in academically, so why not give him the scholly?
I don't understand the grey shirt when we haven't filled out our class. A little help from those who follow more closely than I?
RTO mentioned yesterday the greyshirt might be because of the 85 limit, not the 25 limit.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
CNS and the staff are enjoying this. They're sitting back and checking emails and watching tv while the other schools are on edge.. not knowing whos' going to comitt. Looks like the staff will take a well deserved vacation.
Have we ever had the entire class in before 10AM? This is crazy. Anything from here on out is icing...

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Simply the fact that most of the LOIs are in has been a blessing for someone at work like myself. Everything from here on out is a nice surprise (Except surprise Barn commitments, of course). If we get Jefferson, I'll be ecstatic, but even if we don't, I'm thrilled with this class. I personally think if we miss on our targets it's better to have open spaces for 2016 early enrollees given how talented we already are.

RTR!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Given CCJ was rockin a Bama T shirt Monday gives me an inkling of hope, but I hope and pray he stays in Florida if not. Great class, will be simply amazing if it stays ranked #1 with that many open spots. Wow.

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Given CCJ was rockin a Bama T shirt Monday gives me an inkling of hope, but I hope and pray he stays in Florida if not. Great class, will be simply amazing if it stays ranked #1 with that many open spots. Wow.
When is he supposed to announce?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.