***ALABAMA LOI's Received Thread*** (communicate here on NSD)

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Matt Womack is in
Now having a Warmack and Womack on the team is going to make Verne's head explode.

Verne: "What a block by Womack!"

Gary: "Warmack got to the second level and got a hat on a hat."

Verne: "Womack?"

Gary: "Warmack with 'war' instead of 'wo'."

Verne: "I can't keep these names straight cause of all these farners."

Gary: "Foreigners?"

Verne: "You know what I mint, Mr. 'Know-it-all! I'm just gonna call 'em 'W-mack' from here on out."

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
Dont' know how to embed a tweet....I've tried

Jeremiah @SYRmotsag
Follow
Michigan fans are worried they wont land Tyrone Wheatley Jr....

Tyrone Wheatley Sr is a coach at Michigan.

How is it even a possibility?
Interesting.

I went on Rivals to find Michigan. They are ranked #61.

61! That seems unreal. They only have 12 signees. Do they have an incredibly young team or did Brady Hoke just flat out quit recruiting before he was fired?

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
As the young recruit who just signed with UCLA today said....Asian Girls Everywhere!! So...cold, blistery winters with ladies covered up in Parkas and boots...or....sunny LA and Asian Girls Everywhere?

Clear cut choice for me
That is hilarious. At least he said girls and not some hip hop term.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Or he'll offer some info we'd never have figured out otherwise, such as "no relation"...
Verne: "Gary, why do you have to correct me on-air? Just nudge me or something."

Gary: "OK. I'll just nudge you with my elbow. That's what Cris Collinsworth would do on a pick play and he never got caught."

Verne: "Do you always have to bring up Cris Collinsworth and his pick technique every game? You've got a man-crush on him don't you? 'It was a cold night in Cleveland and Cincinnati, but there was a hot Ohio bro-mance brewing. Gary Danielson was making passes, but not to HIS receiver and Cris Collinsworth had something other than the ole pigskin in his hands.' Fess up, Mr. 'I always played under center'."

Gary: "Well... Their new uniforms were appealing."

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
Interesting.

I went on Rivals to find Michigan. They are ranked #61.

61! That seems unreal. They only have 12 signees. Do they have an incredibly young team or did Brady Hoke just flat out quit recruiting before he was fired?
I think when you start the season with a lame duck coach and the season goes down hill and all the recruits know Hoke won't be there, you get a disastrous recruiting year. Much like what happened at Florida except worse. Had aught will get it turned around probably but it will take a few seasons.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
have to admit, the first two or maybe three signing days under Coach Saban, I was filled with excitement and anticipation. the last three, I am glad to say, have been rather boring. now to get the players on the field and coach em up and hope they live up to expectations...
I'd rather get a quiet class like this with guys ready to go than a #1 class filled full of last day prima donnas thinking they are entitled to play when they step on campus.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I'd rather get a quiet class like this with guys ready to go than a #1 class filled full of last day prima donnas thinking they are entitled to play when they step on campus.
I agree, and I was about to post the same thing. This a fantastic class, and may prove to be of the best ever. This group already seems like a team, and there is a lot of guys that already seem like leaders. I've seen some people that seem down or bummed because didn't have a dramatic finish, but I truly believe we got a better class than anyone else!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.