DE / LB CeCe Jefferson Signs With Florida (Update: Page 9; finally signs)

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Re: DE / LB CeCe Jefferson Commits to Florida (Update: Page 3; Still Has Not Signed)

He's supposed to be faxing/email/delivering the LOIs today... He posted a tweet saying that he's going to the game today....

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Re: DE / LB CeCe Jefferson Commits to Florida (Update: Page 3; Still Has Not Signed)

According to reports as of yesterday, the LOI still isn't in! What is up with this?

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds

As much as we wanted his athletic talent wearing crimson, maybe football deities were watching over us when he committed elsewhere. Hard to see how his mental approach would fit in with the need to buy in to Sabans' process.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007

Coach Mac needs to put a reasonable time limit on this nonsense and move on if its not met.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

First it was going to be Friday, then Saturday... then today.. then he said it'll be in soon.........

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Re: DE / LB CeCe Jefferson Commits to Florida (Update: Page 7; Still Has Not Signed)

He thought he put it into a fax machine.

He's standing there waiting on a transmission report from a paper shredder........ :biggrin:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
Re: DE / LB CeCe Jefferson Commits to Florida (Update: Page 7; Still Has Not Signed)

As stated before, compare this three ring circus with how things generally go with our recruitments and signings. If Jefferson suddenly said, " I`ve changed my mind and want to sign with Alabama ", it wouldn't at all surprise me if Coach Saban said, " Well CeCe thanks very much but we`ve moved on." I wouldn`t blame him a whit if he did, personally. JMHO.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

CeCe's LOI is in Gainesville.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL

Jimbo is eating his heart out right now. Noles wanted this one, badly.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.