News Article: ISIS Calls Jordan's Bluff and Up Their Barbarism

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
You're right of course. We should make the power vacuum even bigger! Like I said, genius!
Your lack of response answers my question. At least now I know when a politician talks out of his rear the words come from someone like you.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Muslims are killing muslims by the bushel. Where's the downside of that? We should sell weapons to both sides.
Now we just need to get the Mexican drug cartels to get into the mix. I'm not sure ISIS or ISIL is any worse than Los Zetas or other cartels.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
No, no, you're right. If it weren't for the United States and Israel, we'd all live in peace and harmony. You really should move to Washington. There's a bunch of politicians who would love to have advice from someone like you. You'd fit right in at the White House.
I never said we'd all live in peace and harmony. I said we'd be better off staying out of the Middle East. BTW You've still not answered the question.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I never said we'd all live in peace and harmony. I said we'd be better off staying out of the Middle East. BTW You've still not answered the question.

You really need to read the Quran and study what these clerics teach these young Islamists. We are no longer safe because of distance. We are far too tolerant a nation in terms of civil liberties to become complacent. Our freedom means we MUST be vigilant and never fail to engage threats to that freedom. This group is a serious threat.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Jordan's king vows to crush ISIS, "We won't stop til we run out of fuel and bullets."

Dang. That's awesome.
I've read where he also quoted Eastwood from Unforgiven to US representatives. 'Any son of a ..... takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down.'

Which re-enforces the theory never mess with someone who was in the special forces. Here is the pic he posted in response to ISIS.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I've read where he also quoted Eastwood from Unforgiven to US representatives. 'Any son of a ..... takes a shot at me, I'm not only going to kill him, I'm going to kill his wife and all his friends and burn his damn house down.'

Which re-enforces the theory never mess with someone who was in the special forces. Here is the pic he posted in response to ISIS.

I would offer my next paycheck to see Obama in uniform ready to fly a sortie or kick in a door with the SEALs.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I would offer my next paycheck to see Obama in uniform ready to fly a sortie or kick in a door with the SEALs.
Some images are best left to the imagination.

But seriously, ISIS may have screwed up big time. How ironic would it be if the Middle East united in order to stomp out those cockroaches? Muslim clerics have denounced ISIS for their murder of the pilot; apparently the Koran forbids killing with fire.

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL

This guy looks like he pushes his balls around in a wheelbarrow. Not sure we've had anyone like that in charge for a long long time.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Some images are best left to the imagination.

But seriously, ISIS may have screwed up big time. How ironic would it be if the Middle East united in order to stomp out those cockroaches? Muslim clerics have denounced ISIS for their murder of the pilot; apparently the Koran forbids killing with fire.
Yes it also forbids killing other Muslims. However, it allows for killing them if they are found guilty of murder. And, it allows the execution to be given in the same manner in which the guilty murdered. In other words, the pilot was guilty of murdering by fire and rubble (dropping bombs). So, they were justified by the Koran to set him on fire and then drop a truckload of rubble on him.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I guess I'm just oblivious! How can the current occupant of the White House criticize Christians and NOT followers of the Islam faith? He will not even admit that ISIS/ISIL is made up of followers of Islam. They are just extremists. What kind of extremists is ISIS/ISIL? Muslim extremists? Christian extremists? Buddhist extremists? Hindu extremists? Shinto extremists? Daoist extremists? Confucian extremists? Jewish extremists? Jainism extremists? Zoroastrian extremists? Atheist extremists? Agnostic extremists? Just what kind of extremist are these sadistic people?

Can someone answer that question? He criticizes Christians, BUT he will NOT CRITICIZE followers of the Islamic Faith! He talks about the Crusades and the Inquisition but will not say anything about Muslim extremists decapitating people, burying people alive, or raping young girls, etc……. I just don't understand. Or maybe I really do understand. I can honestly say that I have not agreed with anything that this man has done while holding the office of President of the USA!

The Bible says that you will know them by their fruits! Well, his fruits are rotten!

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I'm all in for a Trump-Abdullah ticket for '16.
I am for the Netanyahu and anyone he wants as a VP for President! I want a leader that we can be proud of and have respect for: someone who has integrity, someone who is honest!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.